2Likes
  • 1 Post By alisonparker
  • 1 Post By aayushibdbd

#1 of 17 Old 09-24-2018, 04:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yoga For Pregnant Women

Can a pregnant woman do yoga? What are the rules or poses a six months pregnant woman can perform? I heard that yoga helps relaxation to a pregnant woman. That's why I am interested
applejuice likes this.

Last edited by alisonparker; 09-24-2018 at 04:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 17 Old 11-10-2018, 01:52 AM

It is better to consult a doctor before starting the yoga.
#3 of 17 Old 11-15-2018, 04:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations in advance for your upcoming beautiful baby. Yes, it is really important to consult the doctor before you do any yoga exercises, but normal things you can do at your home like meditation or exhaling breathe like (breathe in and out). It reduces stress and anxiety and that helps you to feel happy, and I think that is much important. It helps you to discuss with your doctor and choose the comfortable exercise for yourself. Well, I wish you a very beautiful baby.

#4 of 17 Old 12-07-2018, 06:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes! I'm a mom of 3 ages 13-25 and pregnant with #4 . I have been doing yoga for 26 years and teaching for 18 years ( yes I'm old) yes to yoga when pregnant and after. It does and will help. My last 2 babies ( a long time ago) were homebirths and I plan on it again. If you have any questions please ask.
#5 of 17 Old 03-19-2019, 07:02 AM

A pregnant woman can do yoga with the permission of her gynaecologist, and there are only a few asanas that she can do to ensure the baby remains safe.
#6 of 17 Old 07-07-2019, 09:02 PM

Hey Guys, Sam here.

Getting flat tummy after having a baby can be very difficult to achieve. It is almost impossible for some women to lose this belly fat, so they give up and lose hope easily. With step by step tutorial from professional moms out there, it can be a plus towards achieving this flat belly.

I have watched hundreds of tutorials online, but nothing beats this simple clear-to-the-cut video here: https://dausel.co/ZLNsOw

Click the link above and you will land on an intermediate page. Just click “I am not a Robot” to continue, and you will land on the best YouTube tutorial video on flat tummy for new moms where it shows step-by-step tutorials for beginners.

I wish someone showed my sister this when she gave birth to her first child. That could have saved her hours and hours of trying out different methods.

Again, you can watch the tutorial here: https://dausel.co/ZLNsOw

I am almost 100% sure that this tutorial is going to blow your mind away.

I am a big fan of these women and they make it ridiculously easy! No joke!

Hope it helps

Sam.
#7 of 17 Old 07-09-2019, 01:05 AM

Yoga poses for pregnant women

Yes, a pregnant woman can easily do some of the yoga. Here are some of the yoga that they can try
- Standing side stretch.
- Child's pose with bent knees.
- Cat and camel pose.
1Love likes this.
#8 of 17 Old 07-09-2019, 05:30 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Standing side stretch and Child's pose with bent knees are the best ones
#9 of 17 Old 09-20-2019, 12:30 AM

Yes, Yoga can be very beneficial during pregnancy, as long as you take certain precautions. If you're attending a regular yoga class (one not specifically geared to pregnant women), be sure to tell the instructor you're pregnant, and which trimester you're in. Avoid the Poses like Backbends,
Balancing poses on one leg (unless supported by chair or wall), Camel, Handstands, Headstands and Upward bow.
#10 of 17 Old 09-26-2019, 03:34 AM

Yes, you can do but you can't do all the poses such as backbends etc. Better tell the instructor that you are pregnant.
#11 of 17 Old 10-17-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonparker View Post
Can a pregnant woman do yoga? What are the rules or poses a six months pregnant woman can perform? I heard that yoga helps relaxation to a pregnant woman. That's why I am interested
Remember to moderate your yoga routine to about 30 minutes and to never push yourself. Yoga is a means to relax, so there is no reason to push yourself, which isn’t safe or healthy for an expecting mother.

While there are many benefits to yoga, it is important to remember not all yoga is safe for pregnant women.

Yoga, such as Bikram, and other practices of yoga that require a hot environment, are not safe for the expecting mother. Doing those hot forms of yoga can cause hyperthermia.

Any poses in which you lie flat on your back, or require a lot of abdominal stretching, are also not recommended for pregnant women.
#12 of 17 Old 08-04-2020, 12:31 PM

yoga is a good idea
#13 of 17 Old 09-15-2020, 01:45 AM

Yoga is a great sport for pregnant women)
#14 of 17 Old 09-29-2020, 04:33 AM

Depends on the pregnancy. Some women have complicated pregnancies that they are even asked to stop working while some even do Crossfit.
#15 of 17 Old 09-30-2020, 02:39 AM

Depends on the pregnancy. Without proper details it is difficult to comment
#16 of 17 Old 09-30-2020, 02:39 AM

good one
#17 of 17 Old 09-30-2020, 03:00 PM

Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever in the Islets of Langerhans
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonparker View Post
Ask your doctor, but what do doctors know about yoga? Ask anyway.

From my life experience as a woman and mother who did yoga and other exercises during my first pregnancy 40 years ago, I suggest that NO pregnant woman ever do a head stand. It is counter productive to do this position. The only case of a true knot in the umbilical cord was in a woman whom I knew did this position as part of her yoga exercise routine. I am sure that there are other causes of a true knot in the umbilical cord, but I would avoid this.

A side note - I know we are not bats, but bats are mammals and they hang up side down, give birth upside down and breastfeed while flying. Some flying bats grow to four feet in the Philipines.

Quote:
Bats are the only flying mammals. They don't lay eggs , rather give birth while hanging upside down on tree .
Amazingly mothers fly with their calves hanging on their chest, simultaneously breast feeding and enjoying ride. See how junior is enjoying feed and ride
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	57384297_3088418564553106_8928420621000376320_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	54227  

Click image for larger version

Name:	vk08iyivw1az.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	54229  

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 09-30-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Tags
newmom , Pregnancy , yoga , yogamom

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page