Should I be worried ? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 8 Old 12-14-2019, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Should I be worried ?

I'm 17 and I'm pregnant, I'm scared that if I have the baby it wont be healthy, and I know my family wont help me
I'm anemic, and I get very dizzy, my vision blacks out, I run into things and I almost fall, last time I had my blood tested my hemoglobin was at either 5 or 6.
A few years ago I tried to commit suicide and by taking over 100 pills, it did some damage on my body but I dont really notice a difference in function and my parents never told me what damage actually occurred
I'm a little bit on the thin side too, I'm 113 pounds but I dont think that should be an issue
I'm not really sure if I should be concerned about my pregnancy, or if I should go through with it...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 12-23-2019, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by liviegriffin16 View Post
I'm 17 and I'm pregnant, I'm scared that if I have the baby it wont be healthy, and I know my family wont help me
I'm anemic, and I get very dizzy, my vision blacks out, I run into things and I almost fall, last time I had my blood tested my hemoglobin was at either 5 or 6.
A few years ago I tried to commit suicide and by taking over 100 pills, it did some damage on my body but I dont really notice a difference in function and my parents never told me what damage actually occurred
I'm a little bit on the thin side too, I'm 113 pounds but I dont think that should be an issue
I'm not really sure if I should be concerned about my pregnancy, or if I should go through with it...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Well it does sound like you will have a high risk pregnancy. But lots of high risk women still have successful pregnancies. Check out Madison Welborne 's YouTube channel. She has had chronic illness for years, but she now has a healthy daughter who she gave birth to one year ago (it was also an unplanned pregnancy).

Worrying won't fix anything, so focus on positive steps you can take to give yourself the best possible outcome. You will need prenatal care, so make an appointment with a doctor. Eat a healthy diet and take care of yourself as best as you can.
#3 of 8 Old 08-04-2020, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know

#4 of 8 Old 08-24-2020, 12:37 PM

Interesting
#5 of 8 Old 08-29-2020, 02:34 PM

All your health problems will affect the baby somehow and you should treat them as soon as possible.
#6 of 8 Old 09-22-2020, 04:12 AM

You should visit the doctor! Have you ever ordered any things or clothes from https://top-mom.com/best-pumping-bra/? What can you say about this site?
#7 of 8 Old 10-01-2020, 12:30 AM

Take good care of yourself for your baby. Every baby is a blessing.
#8 of 8 Old 10-01-2020, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi everyone

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page