Ticketed: Accessing forums/subscribed forums? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 11-27-2010, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm still having an issue accessing forums I am subscribed too.  I believe you are working on getting the subscribed forums to display in a menu screen much as they used to with the old usercp.  For a while  wasn't it working to  access the forums thru the subscribed threads sorting option? 

Here's what I did... clicked on my subscription link at the top of the page

...clicked on Edit my subscription (since there option for 'forums' doesn't seem to work)

...switched the sort by field to  "type" which listed the subscribed forums

...selected my forum

It goes to the forum homepage:  https://www.mothering.com/community/forum/ but does not bring me to the forum I have subscribed to.

I hope that makes sense.

Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 AM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
What you did was go to your edit page which allows you to edit your settings for your subscribed threads and forums to change how you receive notifications. That's not an area to view new posts or access the newest post in a thread or forum, which is why the link is not taking you to where you expect.

You can only view your subscriptions here https://www.mothering.com/community/users/subscriptions/

However, the display of subscriptions there is not from what we are used to. We understand everyone would like a customized view of the forum index in order to see which of their favorite forums have new content in them so they can navigate there, rather than actually seeing all of the content. We have this in our development list and hope to be able to offer it soon. smile.gif

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page