• 2 Post By Turquesa
  • 1 Post By lauren
  • 1 Post By verticalscope

#1 of 13 Old 07-20-2019, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2098 Post(s)
Yoo-Hoo, Mods!

I've flagged a pretty important post that needs attention. @verticalscope @CricketVS perhaps we were spoiled with the Old Order MDC and constant moderation, but I'm wondering how often you check in? The problem is growing even worse. Send me a pm if need be.
applejuice, Nazsmum and katelove like this.

I'm the crunchy mom Dr. Amy warned you about.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP old MDC. We miss you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 07-22-2019, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
If you can PM us the thread and details, we'll have a look into it.

Sorry for the late response.

Ed
applejuice likes this.

Hello!

#3 of 13 Old 07-23-2019, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

Review your flags. It should be in there.
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.

#teamvaxchoice

#4 of 13 Old 08-21-2019, 07:30 AM - Thread Starter

I'm going to start tagging you when I see these posts. They're getting out of control. I'm all for light moderation, but not **no** moderation. There's no point in keeping MDC on life support if nobody is around to deal with these issues.

#teamvaxchoice

#5 of 13 Old 08-21-2019, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post
I'm going to start tagging you when I see these posts. They're getting out of control. I'm all for light moderation, but not **no** moderation. There's no point in keeping MDC on life support if nobody is around to deal with these issues.
So so true.
applejuice likes this.
#6 of 13 Old 08-25-2019, 02:01 AM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
I agree. 90% of the posts these days are so obviously non-genuine members and yet they never seem to be removed :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#7 of 13 Old 08-25-2019, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Thanks for starting this thread. I tagged a couple of obvious pieces of spam and as far as I know they were never removed.
applejuice, Nazsmum and katelove like this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
#8 of 13 Old 08-26-2019, 05:47 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Quote:
There's no point in keeping MDC on life support
One day soon we're gonna come here to check in and MDC will be gone. I'll probably cry. End of an era and all that.

Bring back the old MDC
#9 of 13 Old 08-29-2019, 12:36 PM - Thread Starter

That era has been over for awhile, but I respect everyone for hanging on. We may need to start or look to an alternative forum soon. FB just won't cut it.

#teamvaxchoice

#10 of 13 Old 08-29-2019, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Quote:
That era has been over for awhile, but I respect everyone for hanging on. We may need to start or look to an alternative forum soon. FB just won't cut it.
Facebook is already fussing over sharing certain links.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
#11 of 13 Old 09-05-2019, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Thanks for starting this thread. I tagged a couple of obvious pieces of spam and as far as I know they were never removed.
Tag the mods when you see it. That worked for me.
lauren and Deborah like this.

#teamvaxchoice

#12 of 13 Old 10-27-2019, 06:14 AM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Hi all- I am an 'old mod' from the 'old days.' I am still around. I think there's just a couple of us plus the administrators. I just want you to know I hear you and I grieve with you. Things are different, but I guess it's up to all of us to keep it valid and relevant. Ed to add- I work full time plus am still raising my third child so can't always get to things fast. If something is really disturbing go straight to verticalscope.
Turquesa likes this.

Here from the very beginning of Mothering online forums. Proud to say gentle parenting works; the kids are grown or nearly so.

User Agreement--
#13 of 13 Old 10-28-2019, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Tags and PMs usually ping us the quickest, and all of the mods here would say the same, we will always be there to support the community.

-Gerrit
Deborah likes this.

Hello!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page