1Likes
  • 1 Post By verticalscope

#1 of 5 Old 06-12-2020, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
signing in problems.

Quote:
vBSecurity just detected that someone attempted to access your account at Mothering Forums, using the following IP Address: ?????????????
Each time I try to sign in, I get a message that my IP address is not kosher and I have to sign in and go to my email address to confirm it. This has happened all this week and I do not understand what is wrong.

I have been using this computer and IP address forever. Please advise.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-14-2020, 04:48 AM - Thread Starter

Can someone help me with this annoying problem? There is nothing wrong with my computer connection, my IP, nor with my own computer. Please advise. Your site demands that I go to my email after I sign in. What is going on?

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#3 of 5 Old 06-21-2020, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

This problem has been vexing me for a month. Is there some reason why I have to sign in twice, once from my email? My IP is fine. Thank you.

#4 of 5 Old 06-23-2020, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
This is a site security feature that you can turn on or off yourself. I've turned it off for you, but it was located here: https://www.mothering.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions

At the bottom of the page

Kevin
applejuice likes this.

Hello!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#5 of 5 Old 06-23-2020, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

I never turned it on. How did that happen?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page