• 1 Post By verticalscope
  • 1 Post By blessedwithboys

#1 of 7 Old 07-08-2020, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
infractions

Hello.

I have an infraction on my profile from March 27, 2014. Is there some rule or reason why I will have that on my record until August 12, 2041? I recall it well - a snobby guy named Andrew L****** came here to put us silly mothers/women in our place. He was a graduate of Sidwell and of UCB. I told him that he was a liar because he was lying. Simple.

Why do I carry a one point infraction for 27-1/2 years? Even murderers get less time than that.

Cynthia Mosher made the call on me. Where is she now? She has not signed in since 2016.

The moderators here on MDC contributed to its fall. I recall one moderator telling me that some ethnic slurs are better than others, and I got blocked for a month. She made the call on which ethnic slur was acceptable. Interesting.

So, can you please remove it or do I wait until 2041? I will be 87.
https://www.mothering.com/forum/memb...pplejuice.html

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 07-08-2020 at 07:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-15-2020, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

Knock, knock - anyone home?

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#3 of 7 Old 07-23-2020, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Infractions won't have any consequences to your account, but are kept as a record, so we don't remove them

~Community Support
applejuice likes this.

Hello!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#4 of 7 Old 07-23-2020, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

That makes no sense at all.

So will you be here in 2041 to remove it?

There are reasons people "keep records"; what is the point of keeping this on my record?

Just asking. I know that you do not care about it, but this is my record, so I care, which is why I ask.

#5 of 7 Old 08-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
We keep everything as a rule. Nothing gets deleted completely, the most we'll do is hide threads when necessary

Worth mentioning that only you and moderators can see the Infraction. For all other users, that tab is not visible

Kevin

Hello!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#6 of 7 Old 08-06-2020, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Only one! That's nothing LOL I just checked and I have FIVE. The first one was for "celebrity gossip". I think I mentioned a picture online of a famous person nursing or something like that. It will be on my record until 08-06-2036. Shame on me.

I have four others for things such as "taking direct issue" and GASP! "Specific Forum Rules Violation"

Can I just pick up trash on the side of the road to get my record expunged?
applejuice likes this.

Bring back the old MDC
#7 of 7 Old 08-06-2020, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, but think about it, what is the point, really?

I do understand what you are saying.

I told the guy he that is a liar because he was lying! And I proved it! What was wrong with that? I call a spade a spade, and I get an infraction. That guy is long gone, will never come back, yet here I am posting away with an infraction on my record. It reminds me of some kind of religious "Original Sin".

I complained "privately" to a moderator about something through personal messaging, and she got real snippy with me and belittled me. And she has not logged in here for years. Yet, here I am! Kind of silly, I think.

I complained once to a moderator about an ethnic slur being used on these forums, and she was willing to allow "that ethnic slur", but not others. I was banned for a month.

Who gets to make rules like that?

Is that being inclusive?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page