Quoted: 130 Post(s)

bump

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 07-11-2011, 09:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am having a homebirth, and I am 38.  Will be 39 when this baby arrives.

contactmama:  I agree with you, most if not all of these conditions are diagnosed during the pregnancy.  Midwives are just as capable of detecting them as an OB.

NishaG momsling.GIF - Wife to Big K for 20 years - Mama to KJ and KC, and our 1st baby girl, KS, born 1/20/12 familybed1.gif diaper.gif!

#33 of 33 Old 01-23-2018, 01:15 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bump!

I know this is a really old thread. I've read through all of the posts (thanks to everyone that posted previously) and would love to read more experiences. I'm 39, have had 2 c-sections (last was 9 yrs ago) and just found out I'm pregnant. I'm considering options and have thought about home birth or at least somewhere that is supportive of natural birth and not pushy about cs.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
looming and hopefully
ing,
- DS1

'06 ~ DD1

'08 ~ and
'12 ~ Pregnant with "#3" and
hopeful 2018

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page