Learning is an Art! Educational games and toys for elementary and middle school kids - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 11-04-2007, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Learning is an Art (abbreviated LiA - just like my name!) is a line of fun and educational toys and games for kids, teens and even adults. They're the kind of toys and games I loved as a kid like science and weather kits, a Shakespeare quote game, unique board games, and even an African dance and drumming kit.

Learning is an Art sells toys and games that enable young people in elementary and middle school to learn through creative, hands-on play. The goal is to make learning fun, and to encourage families to play together. When kids have fun learning with their families, the benefits spill over into many areas of a family’s relationship while also promoting enjoyment, and thus retention, of academics.

I know many of you have children and you probably all have cousins, nieces, nephews and other kids in your lives - Christmas is coming, and birthdays are always around the corner. LiA games and toys are great gifts because they are education and FUN too!

PLUS you'll be benefiting some great charities. 100% of company net profits are donated to some top charities (learn about them here) benefiting the less fortunate in the US and Africa.

So next time you're in the market for a great gift, consider giving a LiA game or toy and promoting creative play and learning!

You may also be interested in joining the LiA team. Moms or dads that want to stay home with their kids, teachers and other professionals looking to earn an extra income, and people who are looking for a part-time or full-time career that helps them achieve their dreams are all welcome to learn more about the Learning is an Art consultant opportunity. Drop me an e-mail to learn more.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page