#1 of 9 Old 06-08-2020, 02:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Building a new house

Hi
What's your dream house?
Have you implemented such a dream?
Would you agree to live in cramped conditions while your dream home is being built?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 06-08-2020, 07:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have lived in a small apartment for 7 years, and only now I with my husband are moving into our new own house! So it costs to wait some time, sure
#3 of 9 Old 06-08-2020, 10:08 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I personally always dreamed of a perfect house with my future husband and children. A year ago I was pregnant and with my husband, we decided to build a house in a calm and beautiful place. For building a house we choose this website https://houseseek.com.au/wollongong/. These guys are home builders, which provide lands near mountains and glorious coastlines. I absolutely liked their work, and now we live in the house of our dreams. This company showed itself like professional-team, excellent work, and high-quality services. Henceforth I recommend this site to everyone.

#4 of 9 Old 06-08-2020, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyM View Post
I personally always dreamed of a perfect house with my future husband and children. A year ago I was pregnant and with my husband, we decided to build a house in a calm and beautiful place. For building a house we choose this website https://houseseek.com.au/wollongong/. These guys are home builders, which provide lands near mountains and glorious coastlines. I absolutely liked their work, and now we live in the house of our dreams. This company showed itself like professional-team, excellent work, and high-quality services. Henceforth I recommend this site to everyone.
It’s such a strange story as it seems to be the most affordable service on the market!
#5 of 9 Old 07-30-2020, 05:39 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
And what about exotic places, no one knows any projects where i can invest my money into? I want to find a new place to live somewhere in Europe or Asia maybe.
#6 of 9 Old 07-30-2020, 06:44 AM

In general, moving to a new house is always very interesting, but sometimes it can be a little scary. But moving abroad to another country is a strong decision. Why do you want to move to a new country so badly? If you are really going to move to another country, I can recommend this project https://prestigekanakapura.houseey.com/ in India. This project promises ideal living conditions, all the necessary services at hand and not only. I love India very much and I think this project might be perfect for you.
#7 of 9 Old 08-13-2020, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
For me personally, the dream house is the house in which my family is and everyone has their own corner in the house. In my opinion, the dream house is not made by the number of rooms or design, but by the environment of people around you.
#8 of 9 Old 08-18-2020, 03:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireboy1337 View Post
For me personally, the dream house is the house in which my family is and everyone has their own corner in the house. In my opinion, the dream house is not made by the number of rooms or design, but by the environment of people around you.
It is the people around you that make your home, your home. I don't think you would agree to live in a house where you are not welcome and where you are not loved. For example, where would it be more pleasant for you to spend your old age at home alone or in a senior house where there will be many old people who may be of the same age with you and you can find a common language with them. It is for this reason that I find places like the independent living community Minneapolis very good for the elderly. And that is why I believe that the dream home is the place where you will always be welcome.
#9 of 9 Old 09-07-2020, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraHitcher View Post
It is the people around you that make your home, your home. I don't think you would agree to live in a house where you are not welcome and where you are not loved. For example, where would it be more pleasant for you to spend your old age at home alone or in a senior house where there will be many old people who may be of the same age with you and you can find a common language with them. It is for this reason that I find places like the independent living community Minneapolis very good for the elderly. And that is why I believe that the dream home is the place where you will always be welcome.
I agree with you 100%.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page