Essay on Birth Loss - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 05-19-2016, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Essay on Birth Loss

Hi folks
I just wanted to quickly share this link to an essay I wrote about my experience of birth loss. It was published recently in MamaLode magazine, and may be something folks who have lived through it would like to check out. I know I have been looking for stories to help the feeling of isolation, as its not the kind of thing people talk much about in general.

The essay is called I Held a Wild Animal in my Womb, and the link is; http://mamalode.com/story/detail/i-h...mal-in-my-womb

Thanks and blessings to all
Drea
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-23-2020, 02:09 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Thanks for sharing, I'll show this essay to a friend.
#3 of 6 Old 04-23-2020, 03:45 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Even though this is a very sad topic, I like this essay. It's written well and correctly as it should be. So I want to express my admiration for the author of this essay. I admit that when I was at uni I always had problems with the style and structure of my essays. I got the same comments from the teacher and I couldn't fix it. Then I decided to improve my knowledge in this area and asked for help from essay experts. Here essayservice.com/ I found a good tutor who was able to correct my mistakes and teach me how to write good essays. This information may be useful to your children who are in high school or University.

Thank you. I wish everyone good health.

Last edited by Iluminatis; 04-23-2020 at 11:25 PM.

#4 of 6 Old 04-27-2020, 01:25 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
Even though this is a very sad topic, I like this essay. It's written well and correctly as it should be. So I want to express my admiration for the author of this essay. I admit that when I was at uni I always had problems with the style and structure of my essays. I got the same comments from the teacher and I couldn't fix it. Then I decided to improve my knowledge in this area and asked for help from essay experts. Here essayservice.com/ I found a good tutor who was able to correct my mistakes and teach me how to write good essays. This information may be useful to your children who are in high school or University.

Thank you. I wish everyone good health.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
#5 of 6 Old 06-10-2020, 02:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I understand you. My friends had the same problems. I am a professional writer and many people ask me how to improve my knowledge in writing. This is hard work that requires a lot of time and effort. But there are services that can help you with this. The most important thing is to choose this service correctly. I can advise on my own experience DoMyEssay
Most services do not have professional writers but do so with the help of programs. You can also pay money and get plagiarized. In choosing you to need to be very careful.
If you choose the right service, you can not only save your time but also gain valuable experience when working with professionals.
#6 of 6 Old 07-16-2020, 07:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I agree with you! Essay writing is a long process! In order to qualitatively prepare an essay, experience and knowledge are necessary. The guys from WritePaper really helped me I'm very glad I found them. I am writing an essay about the “Word of God” I have a lot of thoughts, and thanks to this service I know how to structure them correctly and what to focus on.
Peace be upon you all and may God bless you!

Last edited by PhilWriter; 07-16-2020 at 07:49 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page