Is it safe for pregnant? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 8 Old 07-19-2018, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is it safe for pregnant?

My friend recommends me the CBD oil and Hemp oil for me to use because I'm having a hard time to breathe every time i do my household chores. She told me that it may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting, and pain. And upon researching about it i read this www greenmed io/blog/ladies-cbd-lube-may-answer-woes that the cannabis can help us in many ways as well as in medical purpose. So is this safe for me to use because im pregnant now for 2 months?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 07-25-2018, 07:25 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
You need to ask your doctor for that.
#3 of 8 Old 08-22-2018, 03:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You need to ask your OB about that. They really know what's best for you and your health especially that you are pregnant.

#4 of 8 Old 11-07-2018, 07:35 AM

Definitely ask your doctor!
#5 of 8 Old 03-21-2019, 11:20 PM

You should n't start with anything just like that. First, consult your doctor and then use any kind of oil as you're pregnant.
#6 of 8 Old 03-10-2020, 05:25 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Don't mind if it hurts since it's the safest thing that I ever tried. It was made from organic products that being watched by the people who really loves this hemp. Personally I prefer to use pre-rolled flower cone for such purposes. What purposes? It Relies chronic pain, reduce inflammation, reduce anxiety and also helps to fight cancer and cancer-related symptoms. It has a lot of pros that we should use for it. What do you think guys? Do you still have something against it? Yes cbd flower is a good thing..
#7 of 8 Old 03-13-2020, 01:18 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalKarma View Post
Don't mind if it hurts since it's the safest thing that I ever tried. It was made from organic products that being watched by the people who really loves this hemp. Personally I prefer to use pre-rolled flower cone for such purposes. What purposes? It Relies chronic pain, reduce inflammation, reduce anxiety and also helps to fight cancer and cancer-related symptoms. It has a lot of pros that we should use for it. What do you think guys? Do you still have something against it? Yes cbd flower is a good thing..
Where can I find some more feedback?
#8 of 8 Old 05-01-2020, 05:16 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
This is a conversation to have with your doctor but in most cases it is not considered safe and has not been studied much at all for use in pregnancy. You can do your own research, read on pros and cons , check out reputable brands like https://www.vitalityhealthcbd.com/ but before starting using it you should consult your doctor

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page