Bush lied - Kids Died or Wilson lied - Liberals are.... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 36 Old 08-03-2004, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcents
UC Mom it is clear to me (and most likely to others) that you have do not come here to discuss, nor to debate but to argue.
... Take a chill pill.
I admit, I love to argue and debate, but I am not into pills...I do have a deep desire to understand how those who have held up Wilson as a pillar of truth and honesty can now excuse his dishonesty in such a casual way?

I think the thing I hate the most is the intellectual dishonesty of the media. I have heard a thousand times this past year..."WHAT liberal bias in the media???" The media is not biased to liberalism. The media is not pushing an agenda, they just report.

I offer up this case of Wilson as exhibit A in the case for liberal bias. If Wilson had been a whistleblowing, book writing, republican, and had been exposed as a liar, it would have been screaming headlines from coast to coast.

But more important than the liberal bias, is the fact that what Wilson lied about was in fact completely relevant to the justification for the war, the fact that Hussein, along with being an evil dictator, was completely tied into worldwide terrorism, and had stockpiles of WMD. Again, I have offered this testimony of Ion Pacepa several times on several threads, but I just get the feeling no one is willing to read it, much less comment on it.

Here is the link again....
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=12387

For those of you who say...."there is no direct tie between communism and terrorism" I ask you, kindly, to prove it.

Jenny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 36 Old 08-07-2004, 11:03 AM

The Politics of Truth: Inside the Lies that Led to War and Betrayed My Wife's CIA Identity: A Diplomat's Memoir
by Joseph Wilson

link to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...60944?v=glance

The title itself makes the point that the liberals should be concerned about someone holding themselves up as a pillar of truth being exposed as a liar and a fraud.

This post is in honor of UC MOM, who no longer has a voice here.
#33 of 36 Old 08-07-2004, 12:39 PM

Quote:
This post is in honor of UC MOM, who no longer has a voice here.
Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time!!!

Again, to compare an alleged lie by Wilson about his wife recommending him for service to the factual lies of Bush et al which led to the sodomizing of children in my name does not bear discussion IMO.

No contest.

And, most certainly deserves no lame attempt at rap.

#34 of 36 Old 08-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
And, most certainly deserves no lame attempt at rap.
can we drop the use of that word, please?
#35 of 36 Old 08-07-2004, 12:54 PM

I'm lost? or do I just need more coffee?
#36 of 36 Old 08-07-2004, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara
The title itself makes the point that the liberals should be concerned about someone holding themselves up as a pillar of truth being exposed as a liar and a fraud.
Sad....

Not much on the Niger-uranium claims has changed

"1. Did Joe Wilson’s wife make the decision to send him to Niger or recommend him for the gig?

"That was certainly the implication of the SSCI report out earlier this month. What the report left out, however, was that the people who are presumably in the best position to know actually disagree.

"From the beginning of this case last July until today, the CIA has said that Valerie Plame’s bosses came up with the idea of sending Wilson to Niger and then asked her to sound him out on the idea.

"I wanted to see if this was still the agency’s take on the matter. So I asked a senior intelligence official Monday whether this was still the agency’s position — notwithstanding the SSCI report — and he confirmed that it was. In other words, Wilson’s account of his wife’s involvement is confirmed by her bosses at the CIA."

More here: http://www.thehill.com/marshall/072204.aspx

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page