OS Happy Heineys with snaps - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 01-30-2009, 12:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone tried these? I am trying to find the best OS in time baby's birth and these seemed good because of the snaps. I have heard the velcro on the BG has some problems. What do you all think? Or can you recommend any other OS that aren't too expensive? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 01-30-2009, 12:38 PM

I have some of the HH snaps OS and they get a really good fit but I find the sheer amount of snaps annoying especially since DS is at the fighting the diaper change stage!! I really like the Tiny Tush Elite snap OS We have a bunch of those and I really like them. I also REALLY like the blueberry snap OS but they are a tad more expensive.

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#3 of 5 Old 01-30-2009, 12:56 PM

LOVED my HHs for about 4 months (dd age between 5-9mo), then after that I DISLIKED them! Turns out I have a baby that has very thick legs and at 10mo we were at the biggest size in the HH already and they leaked around the legs a LOT.

That's when I realized how much I LOVED my Fuzzi Bunz. I used FBs from small, medium and now large and they are great. I have also used Bum Genius one-size and AIO large size; liked both of them although the one-size got too small and the velcro didn't work after 4mo, still use the AIO (good but not great for heavy soaks).

#4 of 5 Old 01-30-2009, 02:51 PM

Depending on the size of your LO, you may not want to use OS right away. We weren't comfortable using them until DD was about 9 lbs. Everyone has different experiences though. HH does hava a mini OS option that won't last as long size wise, but may be a better fit.

BG has a snap version of their organic OS AIO, but those are pricier than the regular pockets. Tiny Tush has a snap option. Mommy's Touch comes in snaps, but they also make a nb diaper meant for the newest babies.
With the HH, I prefer the velcro. We were just able to get a better fit. We've never had a problem with the HH velcro.

Mom to my 2 girls (11/06 and 12/08)
owner of Snooty Booty Diapers~ use code "mdc" for 5% off your order!
#5 of 5 Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 PM

I hated HH OS with snaps, there was too many snaps and it was complicated. Also they did nothing but leak on my daughter even with two inserts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page