Itti Bitti Tutto cloth diapers - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 06-28-2011, 07:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am interested in what others think about Itti Bitti Tutto cloth diapers.  I am new to cloth diapering and tried out several different brands of one size diapers:  Itti Bitti, Knickernappies, Rumparooz, Fuzzibunz, Bum Genius organic AIO, and Tiny Tush.  I think the Tuttos are my favorite so far.  I really like the soft minky, and the poo fence.  They also fit pretty trim, although not as trim as the FB.  (I really wanted to like the FB's but they leak on me)  Anyway, before I stock up on the Tuttos I wanted to get others opinions, please let me know what you think, good or bad! 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-01-2011, 04:53 AM

I can't give you an "I've used them" opinion because my babe isn't due for another 2 weeks.

However, I have ONE in my stash.  And as much as DH and I ohhhhh and ahhhhh over it...it's a little intimidating!  We're going to need to read the instruction manual!  :-)

Mr sB

#3 of 7 Old 07-02-2011, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

LOL yes I know what you mean, they can be intimidating at first! 

#4 of 7 Old 07-13-2011, 08:22 PM

Today on babysteals.com  on sale for $14.95 Here is the link

Becky, homebirth.jpg momma to Rafe 8/2/2011,  wife to Sky & mom to our  dog2.gif   dog2.gifcorgis. 

#5 of 7 Old 07-15-2011, 05:57 PM

Itti's are my absolute favorite. I own 2 d'lish SIO's and 2 d'lish AIO's, but we recently tried a friends Tutto and they're amazing! When we conceive #2, I'm going to get loads of those!

#6 of 7 Old 07-21-2011, 08:42 AM

I had one, but I sold it. It did work fairly well, but honestly I couldn't get over the "poo fence" thing. When I put it on DD I always wondered how uncomfortable it might be pushing into her skin (she always had ridgy marks on her butt and legs from it). It wasn't too tight, I checked. I also wasn't too happy with the fit. It seemed like the legs were tight enough, but the waist was always off no matter how many different ways I tried to adjust it. I WILL say that I also have an Itti D'Lish and LOVE that one! It fits so perfectly, is super trim, and absorbs quite a bit.

As for the FuzziBunz, I use the OS and Mediums and don't have problems with leaks unless I have to strip. Do you still have them? Would you like some help troubleshooting them (I had to do trial an error for the first few months until I got it right). :)

CDing, BFing, CSing, Loving mama to Maya Lily (10/15/2009), and married to my best friend on October 31, 2009!
#7 of 7 Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayasMama88 View Post

I had one, but I sold it. It did work fairly well, but honestly I couldn't get over the "poo fence" thing. When I put it on DD I always wondered how uncomfortable it might be pushing into her skin (she always had ridgy marks on her butt and legs from it). It wasn't too tight, I checked. I also wasn't too happy with the fit. It seemed like the legs were tight enough, but the waist was always off no matter how many different ways I tried to adjust it. I WILL say that I also have an Itti D'Lish and LOVE that one! It fits so perfectly, is super trim, and absorbs quite a bit.

As for the FuzziBunz, I use the OS and Mediums and don't have problems with leaks unless I have to strip. Do you still have them? Would you like some help troubleshooting them (I had to do trial an error for the first few months until I got it right). :)

I recently changed my mind on the Tuttos!  I was only using one of the inserts and the diaper fit my DD great.  But then she leaked, so I started using two inserts...after that I wasn't happy with how the waist fit.

Also, about the leaking...I noticed that some of my other diapers were leaking a little as well, and I heard good things about the Baby Kicks Hemparoos, so I bought some to try... I haven't had any issues with leaks on any of the diapers since.

I wound up buying a combination of One-size Tiny Tush, Rumparooz, and Mother-ease Wizard Easy Stuff.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page