old favorites - what would you do? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 08-04-2003, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i've got several diapers that i love, saved them from jake's diapering days for shelby...but now that she's here, they just don't fit right. these particular diapers are no longer being made but were awesome in their day. what do i do? do i keep them, hoping she'll slim down and be able to wear them or do i sell them to get something she can wear now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-04-2003, 11:58 AM

I would probably compromise and sell a few I could stand to part with and buy some things that work. Unless you cannot stand to part with any of them. Could always just save them and buy things that work, too. I guess it depends on what your budget allows.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
#3 of 3 Old 08-04-2003, 12:21 PM

If you can afford to keep them and buy new stuff for now, I would recommend doing that- or maybe buying some used/reasonably priced dipes for the interim. I sold a bunch of older wahm dipes after my older dd outgrew them, thinking I'd just buy more for the baby. Several of these wahms are out of business now and I could just kick myself for getting rid of those dipes!

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page