Camping - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 11-27-2019, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Camping

Full family of 4 plus all our gear I think we did pretty well. Packed more in than our camp-friends SUV's.

But really, I just wanted to show off the Estoril Blue contrasting against the beautiful greenery of the site!

in fact that day was awesome as we enjoyed camping
Camping is a gorgeous occupation for all the family

Last edited by Muller21pfg; 11-27-2019 at 08:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 11-27-2019, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
Full family of 4 plus all our gear I think we did pretty well. Packed more in than our camp-friends SUV's.

But really, I just wanted to show off the Estoril Blue contrasting against the beautiful greenery of the site!
Hey Muller21, Niiiicee, i love that idea. Are your camping costs some money? Cuz as far as i know , many guys are "renting" campings and minimum price for it is like 10 euro for 2 persons. I wanna to join! (if i can) . But i need an advice , like what do i need to buy (if its not expensive) ? And what is the basics of "survival" that i must know?
#3 of 5 Old 11-27-2019, 09:47 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post

in fact that day was awesome as we enjoyed camping
Camping is a gorgeous occupation for all the family
Hope you had a lot of fun. The car looks great, like the color contrast . I tried to go on a camp with my family but it was awfull, we forgoted alot of things, but now when I see people like you I want to retry, more than that I found a good article named WildProofGear that tell's me what should I take on a camp with me to have the best time, hope my next time camping will be much more better then the last one.

Last edited by TacticalKarma; 11-27-2019 at 11:58 AM.

#4 of 5 Old 04-06-2020, 01:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSandman View Post
Hey Muller21, Niiiicee, i love that idea. Are your camping costs some money? Cuz as far as i know , many guys are "renting" campings and minimum price for it is like 10 euro for 2 persons. I wanna to join! (if i can) . But i need an advice , like what do i need to buy (if its not expensive) ? And what is the basics of "survival" that i must know?
Hey there. I love the idea of camping and I know that it's very tempting to carry as many goods as possible. But first of all, you are supposed to have a decent tent or trailer, that's the basic rule. It determines how comfortable will be your camping and how many things you can carry. For example, I travel via motorcycle and cargo trailer as mentioned here lately and that means that my stuff should be extra packed.
#5 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 05:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think we're gonna spend a week camping closer to November now as well. At least I have more time to choose a good camping tent for the whole family, something from this article will do, I think: https://activegeardirect.com/best-fa...g-tents-top-5/ What are your thoughts on tents in general?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page