• 1 Post By applejuice
  • 1 Post By Hores

#1 of 13 Old 08-03-2019, 10:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Staying Fit in the Heat

Greetings, dying forum.

I'd really like to keep up with an exercise regimen, but it's sooooo hard in the height of summer heat. Waking up early for walking or jogging should be an option, but I'm such an insomniac that those early hours no longer come naturally to me. A gym membership isn't financially feasible, (especially when you have to shell out extra for childcare), and, frankly, I think it's boring to exercise on machinery.

When the temperatures reach the 90s and triple-digits, what do you do to stay in shape?
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.

I'm the crunchy mom Dr. Amy warned you about.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP old MDC. We miss you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 08-04-2019, 07:24 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Nothing usually Is there something you can do at home in the evening or in the air conditioning? Skipping, running up and walking down steps, exercise DVD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nazsmum and Turquesa like this.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#3 of 13 Old 08-09-2019, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
I have danced around the house with my kids since they were very little. I keep doing that and just added in some toning. We lift soup cans, push-ups, and silly thing that they makeup. It works for us.

Good to see you guys are still around.
applejuice and Turquesa like this.

#4 of 13 Old 09-16-2019, 05:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can do Skipping, Running or Walking anything of your choice among these to stay fit.
applejuice likes this.
#5 of 13 Old 09-21-2019, 02:00 AM

You can go to walking or running to stay fit.
#6 of 13 Old 06-25-2020, 02:16 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Swimming works best for me.
applejuice likes this.
#7 of 13 Old 06-25-2020, 04:30 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
I also love to sleep in the morning, so I started to work out in the evening, after the sun set!
applejuice likes this.
#8 of 13 Old 06-26-2020, 11:05 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I think that swimming is the best way of staying fit in the heat. It's a win - win situation, you stay fresh while all your body muscles work when pulling you through the water. Not to mention what an incredible cardio workout swimming is. Every time I return from the pool I feel like I have burnt every calorie in my body that's why I take one of these supplements healthcarebusinesstoday.com after every swim. Otherwise I am afraid I could faint. Also after a good swim I get the best night's sleep.
applejuice likes this.
#9 of 13 Old 06-26-2020, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
I joined a gym last February and then this meshigas, so going to the gym became a no-go.

I have made sure I walked. The problem for me is that I keep getting plantar fasciitis so walking becomes painful, which in turn causes me to sit around some more, reading, eating, sleeping, and gaining weight. I roll my feet on tennis balls or cold golf balls, but the main problem is I cannot get a good workout.
Nazsmum likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#10 of 13 Old 07-23-2020, 07:21 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I understand you very well. It's summer and it's sooo hot in our city. However, I go to the gym, in fact, training in the gym is not boring and if you choose a cheap gym, then a membership for a month will not be very expensive.In addition, I take steroids in the summer, because I don't work out so much and so as not to lose shape. So even though I don't train so much in the summer, my muscles don't disappear. I choose steroids from https://sarmguide.com/. There is everything written in simple language and I do not have to search for additional information.

Last edited by greatness1987; 07-24-2020 at 04:38 AM.
#11 of 13 Old 07-28-2020, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatness1987 View Post
I understand you very well. It's summer and it's sooo hot in our city. However, I go to the gym, in fact, training in the gym is not boring and if you choose a cheap gym, then a membership for a month will not be very expensive.In addition, I take steroids in the summer, because I don't work out so much and so as not to lose shape. So even though I don't train so much in the summer, my muscles don't disappear. I choose steroids fromhttps://sarmguide.com/. There is everything written in simple language and I do not have to search for additional information.
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?
#12 of 13 Old 07-28-2020, 01:59 PM

it is so hot outside, I just can move
#13 of 13 Old 07-31-2020, 03:42 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi there! I understand you, it is really not easy. What do you think about some weight loss aids, by the way? Have you ever tried those? I would like to get some from a Canadian Pharmacy soon, but I want to hear your thougths I am nervous a little
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page