• 1 Post By jenny1002

#1 of 10 Old 12-26-2019, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
Diet - eat your vegies, but -

- if you have a thyroid condition, avoid the cruciferous vegetables,
https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/hy...us-vegetables/

- if you have arthritis or some kind of inflammatory condition, avoid nightshades,
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321745.php

- if you are pregnant, avoid blighted potatoes,
https://jech.bmj.com/content/jech/29...ull.pdf?ck=nck

That leaves celery, spinach, and lettuce and little else.

Have any of you nutrition and dietary mavens ever dealt with these health problems and what did you do? Have you ever heard of these problems?

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 12-29-2019, 02:41 PM

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My friend had to stop eating cruciferous veg because of her thyroid. She has been eating lots and lots of beans. LOL

I have not had any problems with what I eat...So far...
applejuice likes this.
#3 of 10 Old 12-31-2019, 03:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
- if you have a thyroid condition, avoid the cruciferous vegetables,
https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/hy...us-vegetables/

- if you have arthritis or some kind of inflammatory condition, avoid nightshades,
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321745.php

- if you are pregnant, avoid blighted potatoes,
https://jech.bmj.com/content/jech/29...ull.pdf?ck=nck

That leaves celery, spinach, and lettuce and little else.

Have any of you nutrition and dietary mavens ever dealt with these health problems and what did you do? Have you ever heard of these problems?
I feel like there are lots of other options. I eat kale, chard, artichokes, carrots, mushrooms. Even roots like beets and turnips you can eat the greens too, just steam them (buy from farmer's market, the greens will be fresher and better condition).
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 10 Old 12-31-2019, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

Kale and chard are nightshades, or so I was told when I had bursitis.

yes, I try to keep my options open, but I hate to have options closed - I avoid dairy, meat, and grains all ready.
Nazsmum likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#5 of 10 Old 03-29-2020, 03:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What do you think about taking CBD to stay healthy? I think it is really good and working thing. I would like to recommend that you learn more about it and try it out. Good luc, hope I was helpful here
applejuice likes this.
#6 of 10 Old 03-29-2020, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

If it works for you, good for you!!

Whatever works.
Nazsmum likes this.

#7 of 10 Old 04-16-2020, 11:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Very informative and helpful. Great, I'm on my diet week. Thanks!
applejuice likes this.
#8 of 10 Old 05-29-2020, 05:32 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Thanks for sharing this info, it's very useful. It's much easier to lose weight if you are busy all the time. I work a lot and sometimes skip meals. Anyway, a healthy and balanced diet, regular workouts, and quality sleep will help you to stay fit. Also, I buy Xenical at Canadian Pharmacy to boost the effect.
applejuice likes this.
#9 of 10 Old 05-30-2020, 02:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I use to eat a lot of veggies, but I didn't know which one to avoid according to the health problems
applejuice likes this.
#10 of 10 Old 05-31-2020, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Yes.

I also know that elephants and panda bears are large, heavy animals and are vegetarians.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page