2Likes
  • 1 Post By bridge2020
  • 1 Post By Liquidat1on

#1 of 10 Old 03-31-2020, 08:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
How to lose weight?

Si I tried a lot of diets, but none of them helped me. I am not breastfeeding anymore, I don't eat too much, I drink a lot of water, and eat only fruits. All in vain. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 04-02-2020, 05:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The most important thing is the health of internal organs, which is very rare among the entire population of the Earth. If all organs are completely healthy, then obesity is in principle not possible, especially with proper nutrition. I don’t go to doctors. In my opinion, their goal is not to cure, but to heal. For more procedures, pills, go back and forth, and many effective methods are hushed up because of the disadvantage that a person will easily recover and will not go to doctors. In general, my advice is to read about fasting, sun science, yoga and how to treat internal organs at home. Everything will be fine. Record all your indicators - weight, temperature, height. For this you need a converter, as 46 kg to lbs. Good Luck
#3 of 10 Old 04-04-2020, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
If nothing helps you to lose weight, maybe it's time to talk to a doctor
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 10 Old 04-06-2020, 08:13 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
Si I tried a lot of diets, but none of them helped me. I am not breastfeeding anymore, I don't eat too much, I drink a lot of water, and eat only fruits. All in vain. Any suggestions?
The most important thing is the health of internal organs, which is very rare among the entire population of the Earth. If all organs are completely healthy, then obesity is in principle not possible, especially with proper nutrition. I don’t go to doctors. In my opinion, their goal is not to cure, but to heal. For more procedures, pills, go back and forth, and many effective methods are hushed up because of the disadvantage that a person will easily recover and will not go to doctors. In general, my advice is to read about fasting, sun science, yoga and how to treat internal organs at home. Everything will be fine. Record all your indicators - weight, temperature, height. For this you need a converter, as 46 kg to lbs.
applejuice likes this.

Last edited by Liquidat1on; 04-06-2020 at 08:25 AM.
#5 of 10 Old 04-07-2020, 03:30 AM

You should try eating a high protein breakfast & avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. Eat things that includes whole food & try drinking water before meals. Hope this helps
#6 of 10 Old 04-10-2020, 02:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I recently read that those people who do not get fat have a complete set of enzymes in their intestines responsible for breaking down fat. Therefore, they do not get fat, and in fat people, not all enzymes are present. Therefore, some people are so difficult to lose weight.
#7 of 10 Old 04-13-2020, 12:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
To lose weight you need discipline

You need ti to exercise regularly as in 4 times a week or more but more importantly, you need to work with your diet to avoid white rice, white bread, and junk foods. If you can you might want to reduce it little by little.

Invest in green veggies, healthy fats and protein Sleep, work out, eat.

That's it.
#8 of 10 Old 04-21-2020, 01:13 PM

Guys how can you actually lose weight with natural herbs
#9 of 10 Old 05-02-2020, 04:36 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I had the same questions when I started loss weight last year. For me, the best may to lose weight became fitness. I am travell blogger and to find everywhere gym is impossible. For example in the Prague I didn't find good hotel with opportunity to workout. In Paris situation is better. However, for me I chose to do workouts at home. I understand that gym is more comfortable, but in our situation home it is the best siutable variant. I can recommend you to order online fitness program, it includes consultation with professional coaches and nutricianist, it doesn't cost to much. Health product reviews will help you to make a decision, and also here you can order it. Hope that iI was helpful.
#10 of 10 Old 05-02-2020, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridge2020 View Post
I had the same questions when I started loss weight last year. For me, the best may to lose weight became fitness. I am travell blogger and to find everywhere gym is impossible. For example in the Prague I didn't find good hotel with opportunity to workout. In Paris situation is better. However, for me I chose to do workouts at home. I understand that gym is more comfortable, but in our situation home it is the best siutable variant. I can recommend you to order online fitness program, it includes consultation with professional coaches and nutricianist, it doesn't cost to much. Health product reviews will help you to make a decision, and also here you can order it. Hope that iI was helpful.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page