I need advice - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 06-01-2020, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I need advice

My coffee machine broke due to the fact that my coffee grinder did not grind the coffee finely. What can you advise me? Should I repair an old coffee machine and buy a new coffee grinder or would it be better to buy new ones?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-01-2020, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Perhaps you need to think about buying a new coffee grinder for the home? I have a coffee machine with a coffee grinder and it works fine, because the coffee is ground as it's necessary for my coffee machine. In addition, a coffee machine with a coffee grinder is cheaper than buying a coffee machine and a coffee grinder of good quality separately. If you are interested in what to choose, if you want to replace the coffee machine, then I can advise you on this article. Here https://www.perfectbrew.com/reviews/...lt-in-grinder/ you will find tips on how to choose a good coffee machine with a coffee grinder that will work long and well.
#3 of 4 Old 10-26-2020, 03:37 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
It depends on the cost. How much will it cost to fix the old one and how much will it cost to get a new one? Of course, a new coffee machine would be a better investment, but are you ready to put a certain amount of money on the table? You should either get a new machine that will combine with your coffee grinder or get a new coffee machine that does it all. Take a look at home espresso machines and check the prices. If you'll repair the old one, and use the same coffee grinder, it will break either way in a period because you said it broke because your coffee grinder did not grind the coffee finely, so I think the answer it's obvious.

#4 of 4 Old 10-27-2020, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0rdanA View Post
It depends on the cost. How much will it cost to fix the old one and how much will it cost to get a new one? Of course, a new coffee machine would be a better investment, but are you ready to put a certain amount of money on the table? You should either get a new machine that will combine with your coffee grinder or get a new coffee machine that does it all. Take a look at home espresso machines and check the prices. If you'll repair the old one, and use the same coffee grinder, it will break either way in a period because you said it broke because your coffee grinder did not grind the coffee finely, so I think the answer it's obvious.

Exactly. A new one will cost a bit more maybe but will function a lot longer.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page