Free online poker for friends only? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 04-24-2020, 12:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Free online poker for friends only?

During the second-19 times, some of us want to play poker (and have a beer or two). Using scaling for the VC part.
Which poker platform allows your friends to play for free?
We all sit on the Windows.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-24-2020, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Poker is free and open source. I've been using it with my friends for years.
Pokerstars offers free private club rooms. I set one up for my workmates and I instead drink the staff
#3 of 5 Old 04-26-2020, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
Therefore, in Minnesota, there is a law stating that a player can place a bet or raise a maximum of $100 so I can't replenish my account at https://clubvip777.com more than for $100 It's not good for me as this site provides now bonuses for big bets, and I want to earn more that relularly. Earlier, for example, for a $ 50 bet, you can only raise the bet to a maximum of $ 150 - now if you bet $110, you can earn $300-400. Because of this, most places only distribute the $1/$game2. The structure is $1/$2 with a cap of $300. However, they will distribute the game $1/$2/$4 if there is enough interest. And in a 3-blind game, there is no buy-in cap. So is it worth playing an uncovered game if the maximum bet structure of $ 100 will limit how much you can get?
$100 bet???
you're risky guy

#4 of 5 Old 10-17-2020, 06:17 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I love playing poker with my friends and every Friday night we used to meet at my house, although now we do it via video conference, so as not to lose touch with each other and not to break the traditions. We usually play on sinarpoker.com and in principle, we like everything very much. If you are still playing together, you can try it here. I advise you simply because you like it and I have long been interested in poker. Both online and classic poker, which is currently unavailable for many reasons

Last edited by BernatMay; 10-18-2020 at 05:03 AM.
#5 of 5 Old 10-19-2020, 10:24 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernatMay View Post
I love playing poker with my friends and every Friday night we used to meet at my house, although now we do it via video conference, so as not to lose touch with each other and not to break the traditions. We usually play on sinarpoker.com and in principle, we like everything very much. If you are still playing together, you can try it here. I advise you simply because you like it and I have long been interested in poker. Both online and classic poker, which is currently unavailable for many reasons
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page