Breastfeeding App (NOT TRACKING APP) - or good FB page with lots of infographics? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 04-15-2020, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Breastfeeding App (NOT TRACKING APP) - or good FB page with lots of infographics?

Hi all,
I haven't lurked here in many years since my kiddo's were little...now 23, 19, and 15..but my oldest dd's best friend is in labor now with her first baby!
Anyway, I am looking for a breastfeeding info to send her...not a tracking app, but maybe an info app? Or maybe it's a FB page? or a website? Where can I find the best, simple messaging for a new mama?
I want her to get info graphics about breastfeeding, or encouraging words, daily suggestions, tips and tricks.
All of this is of course because i wont be able to be over there every day like I had planned - talking to her and helping out due to our world situation. Newborns are my favorite too...I've been waiting for "grandbabies" for a looooong time and now I won't even get to hold this one! :cry:
Anyways, thanks for you suggestions!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page