Boob obsessed 7 mo--all babies like this? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 04-24-2008, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey all!

DS is 7.5 months. He cannot be in a room with my bare breasts without sucking on them. Are all babies like this? If I'm changing my shirt, or not wearing a shirt, or even wearing something moderately revealing, he is OBSESSED. He crawls right on over and starts sucking. Yesterday I was trying to relax and cool off without my shirt on, and he nursed off and on for 45 minutes, then spit most of it up!

It's not a problem... pretty funny usually (esp. the other night when his dad and I were being *intimate* and we woke up and crawled over to nurse!), but it definitely results in him eating a lot when I know he's not hungry. Think there's any problem with this eating-for-fun? I figure MOST of my eating is for fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-24-2008, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a 7mo old too. I think it's normal. If ds can crawl over to my boobs, he will, and have few sucks. He's so busy these days that long nursing sessions can be infrequent, so I welcome the snacking.

Wife to Doug, mom to Hank and Logan !!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page