Can Motherease 1-Sizers + Small covers help you? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 10-24-2007, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Mamas. I have I think 22 Motherease one size dipes and 6 small air-flow covers in my back room. They have been through three babies. The diapers are worn. You might need a doubler (even an old gerber flat) and I'm not sure they'll work for a toddler/heavy wetter. But they could work for a baby. The covers are all in quite good condition except one of them. All snaps are in really good condition.

I want these to go to a family that can use them (don't want to give em to Salvation Army/Goodwill where they might get tossed), but I need you to pay shipping on them. Otherwise, they're free to a good home PM me any questions, or if you're interested your zip and I'll take them to to post office and get a shipping amount for ya.

I hope these can go to help a family and their babe. Please let me know!

Kristen, Loving my family heartbeat.gif Sweet DH, C 11, A 9, B 7, G 4, H 1, C newbie!
2ndtri.gif
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 10-28-2007, 08:45 PM

We love to use the motherease 1 size w/ an insert in dd's woolies for nightime and around the house.... would gratefully take some!

I can trade you something for them. Are you ISO?? And I'd be happy for another Mama in greater need to get them too...

Thanks Much!
:

Grace Comes.

#3 of 4 Old 10-29-2007, 10:29 PM - Thread Starter

Hey mama, right now I have a couple of other mamas who PM'd me deciding if they want them or not, if they decide not to grab them I'll let you know!

Kristen, Loving my family heartbeat.gif Sweet DH, C 11, A 9, B 7, G 4, H 1, C newbie!
2ndtri.gif
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#4 of 4 Old 11-12-2007, 08:16 PM

Grace Comes.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page