Original Fairy Tales and Fables? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 12-03-2008, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope it's okay to ask this question here, but I work for a small Swiss childrens book publisher and I think a lot of the books would work within a Waldorf curriculum. But I'm not sure how to reach Waldorf schools? Is there a catalog like Montessori's that goes out to all Waldorf affiliated schools? I am doing a big push in the spring with original fairy tales illustrated by some really great European artists, and I would love to reach out to Waldorf schools, but not sure if there is a way to do it other than school by school.

Any info on this would be really helpful to me. If this doesn't fall within posting guidelines I apologize--I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone here--but I do want to figure out how reach Waldorf teachers and Mama's most effectively.

I suppose I could place an ad here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-04-2008, 04:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've seen the Steiner Books catalogue available at many Waldorf schools. I think they carry titles by other publishing companies, so you definitely should contact them. Other companies to consider are Bob and Nancy's Bookstore, Magic Cabin , ChinaBerry , and maybe even Steiner Storehouse (they're small, but a good resource).

You really might want to advertise here on Mothering.com. Lots of us are interested in buying beautiful books for our children. Good luck!

Judy mom to Dash (9), Corbin (7) and Will (3) :

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page