Art - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 09-17-2020, 06:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Art

I am searching for a good painting for my new house. I am planning to make my living room look amazing. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-17-2020, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
It is necessary to select a picture for the style of your interior.
#3 of 5 Old 09-17-2020, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
What kind of pictures do you like? Modern or old? There is too little information for us to help you with advice.

#4 of 5 Old 09-17-2020, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Hmm .. It is very difficult to choose the right painting for the house. It is necessary to choose the right picture for the general interior of the house. I also believe that the picture should contain a certain meaning (I hate modern scribbles). When my parents moved to a new house, I also decided to give them a picture for housewarming. It turned out that choosing an original painting is really difficult ... When I told my girlfriend about this problem, she advised me to visit wordartprints.com, assuring me that I would find the original painting there. Well, she was telling the truth . I was surprised at how easy it is to express your feelings and emotions to your loved ones through pictures. My parents really liked this picture. I think you can use something similar in your home, but using different phrases. For example, I think something motivating or favorite phrases of your loved ones would look very cool there!
#5 of 5 Old 09-19-2020, 06:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielaStone View Post
Hmm .. It is very difficult to choose the right painting for the house. It is necessary to choose the right picture for the general interior of the house. I also believe that the picture should contain a certain meaning (I hate modern scribbles). When my parents moved to a new house, I also decided to give them a picture for housewarming. It turned out that choosing an original painting is really difficult ... When I told my girlfriend about this problem, she advised me to visit wordartprints.com, assuring me that I would find the original painting there. Well, she was telling the truth . I was surprised at how easy it is to express your feelings and emotions to your loved ones through pictures. My parents really liked this picture. I think you can use something similar in your home, but using different phrases. For example, I think something motivating or favorite phrases of your loved ones would look very cool there!
Is this service as good as you described it?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page