Children Suffering From Eczema - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 08-17-2006, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was reading through this forum trying to find some information to help my 5 year old grandson with some issues when I noticed how many responses there were from parents with children suffering from eczema and I have to provide some information that be beneficial in helping some of these children. My sisters grandson suffered from eczema really bad and saw mutiple doctors and was given multiple creams without any success. I finally got them to agree to try this product and it worked. These products are botancially-based, hypoallergenic, without mineral oil, no animal products or by products, and its without chemical dyes and fragrances. Several pediatricians are starting to refer this product to children with eczema because of the results they have seen in children who have used this product. Of coarse not everything works the same on everybody but maybe it is worth a try when everything else has failed. If anyone would like more information, just send me a message.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-18-2017, 04:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
On the recommendation of a friend I bought Foderma serum for my grandson who suffers with extreme Eczema. This serum has been a wonderful product and it helps give him a relief when he has an outbreak. Because it is a serum he can apply it himself (age 8) whenever he needs it. In addition I also bought CeraVe lotion for between breakouts. He loves the combination and finds it really helps.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page