Son is 5 years old and play Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Mothering Forums

#1 of 8 Old 05-22-2020, 08:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Son is 5 years old and play Counter Strike: Global Offensive

He is sleeping well in the night, we have no problems, but I am afraid that he will aggressive in future. Should I allow him to continue playing or not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 05-23-2020, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
While it should be noted that if your son (or anyone for that matter) really wants to do something, they will, I will address some common concerns that one might have with getting into CS:GO.

Impact of violent games like CS on real world violence: Their is no evidence to suggest that playing violent games increases likelihood of real world violence.Time management: Ensure that your son keeps track of time and does not play for longer than is warranted. A good cutoff is no more than 2–3 hours a day or 14–21 hours a week. Matches can take a varying amount of time, usually between 30 minutes to an hour, which may cause issues if the schedule is strict.Behaviour: Since players don't interact face to face, they may be less considerate and have little fear of repercussion for their bad behaviour. Ensure your son does not behave badly with other players as well.
#3 of 8 Old 05-23-2020, 11:48 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
It's up to you, but I think that there is nothing wrong with it. I've been playing videogames myself since I was a little kid, and everything is fine. Moreover, there are a lot of proofs that videogames can develop your kid's thinking skills, reaction, social skills and so on. So, I would suggest to let him play his favorite game. Yes, at first it's going to be very difficult for him to play, but he will learn. By the way, you can order him a rank boost from eloboss.net in order to encourage him, I think that he would really like it.

#4 of 8 Old 06-08-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
It's up to you, but I think that there is nothing wrong with it. I've been playing videogames myself since I was a little kid, and everything is fine. Moreover, there are a lot of proofs that videogames can develop your kid's thinking skills, reaction, social skills and so on. So, I would suggest to let him play his favorite game. Yes, at first it's going to be very difficult for him to play, but he will learn. By the way, you can order him a rank boost from eloboss.net in order to encourage him, I think that he would really like it.
Where can I find some more feedback?
#5 of 8 Old 06-09-2020, 12:57 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Hello! My son is 6 and he also plays this game. We had a real problem because there was a time when couldn't drag him from the computer without tears. Since we are trying to build a healthy relationship with our son we sometimes do this talks when hi is allowed to say whatever he feels at the moment without any consequences. After a talk like this we found out that his goal was getting some kind of medal in the game. I went online for solutions and found a service that somehow boosted him and he finally got that medal. Now he only plays for an hour or two per day and chooses to go outside more often.
#6 of 8 Old 09-24-2020, 03:10 AM

Well, my son is nine years old now and he also plays CS:GO, from a very young age. I think from the age of four and he definitely is not aggressive so I think that this is not something dangerous for his behavior. By the way, I also play CS: GO, and I like this game. Also, I found a way to make money while playing the game and you can do the same. All you need is just to start to sell csgo skins and from there you have a big opportunity to play such an awesome game and to make really good money.

Last edited by Groov1r; 09-24-2020 at 06:54 AM.
#7 of 8 Old 09-25-2020, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groov1r View Post
Well, my son is nine years old now and he also plays CS:GO, from a very young age. I think from the age of four and he definitely is not aggressive so I think that this is not something dangerous for his behavior. By the way, I also play CS: GO, and I like this game. Also, I found a way to make money while playing the game and you can do the same. All you need is just to start to sell csgo skins and from there you have a big opportunity to play such an awesome game and to make really good money.
I should start to sell as well, I got a lot of skins in my inventory.
#8 of 8 Old 09-26-2020, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It is 21st century what should we expect from children

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page