)updated toothbrushing strike post, super swollen/bleeing gums!no one in dental! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i wrote a bit of this in the other post but when we went to brush dd's teeth tonight, her gums were sooooo swollen and bled a little! she is totally about to get her 2 year molars and i'm not sure if the all over swelling could have to do with that or if it's something that i need to be worried about? could it be the pin her down and brush technique that we've done a few times lately and i've been too rough with a crappy toothbrush ?
i'm so scared that the toothbrushing strike has let so much funk grow in her mouth that her gums are swollen in response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-03-2008, 04:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This happens to ds if I haven't been brushing them very well. If I make sure to get the gum line and not to brush side to side, they are usually fine. Brushing down, down, down for all the front top, usually help any soreness and bleeding.

75% Crunchy 25% Smooth
Raising 2 peanuts. #3 due in JuneĀ bellyhair.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page