"Look mama, boo-boos." - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 10-27-2003, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And I don't mean her that she had an owie!
My 2yo found my Cindy Crawford work out tape.
"Look mama, boo-boos."
"Yes, and do you see her hair, her hands, her mouth . . . ?, etc" I tried to show him that all the body parts are just as important.
Hmm, he is still bfing.
Sexuality. When do you have to be aware? I mean I wanted to be a mama where nudity was no big deal and that we went to hotsprings together etc. But there is so much sexuality out there. How to minimize it? Does anybody think too much casual nudity is bad? PS Cindy Crawford is not nude but is wearing a red swimming suit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 10-28-2003, 12:04 AM

I really don't think your Ds is looking at boo boos as sexual objects. I think it becomes sexual when HE sees it as such kwim?

I think casual nudity around your children is fine, as long as the parents are comfortable with it and the children are there is no problem. Even at the hot springs nudity is just people without clothing...unless people are having sex in front of your son (which would be highly unlikely) then it is perfectly normal for him to see other naked people.

I bet he is going to notice breasts regardless of whether or not he sees naked women, he knows your breasts as being a comfort....why wouldn't he want to find them on other people? :LOL
#3 of 4 Old 10-28-2003, 12:12 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kids love breasts. They know the good stuff. Hair, hands, etc.. who cares? No milk in any of them. your dear child is excited that Cindy has nice breasts and uses them to feed her babies. Well, maybe I'm projecting that last part!

#4 of 4 Old 11-04-2003, 03:52 AM - Thread Starter

yes, yes, you are both right, thank you for your good thoughts. that is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Quote:
Cindy has nice breasts and uses them to feed her babies. Well, maybe I'm projecting that last part!
kama'aina mama project away, that is exactly what I will tell him, because he will definately point them out again.

PS sorry about the delayed reply, life just takes hold . . .

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page