• 1 Post By RihanaAA
  • 1 Post By Draven8872
  • 1 Post By applejuice

#1 of 9 Old 02-15-2018, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
INPUT NEEDED - cleaning service?

I am thinking of starting a residential cleaning business.

I would love to hear from people who have cleaning services clean their home,

what you are happy with

what you have been unhappy with

what your cleaning person does every week (areas of the home)

how frequently they come and clean

If you are comfortable saying, how much you pay per cleaning appointment

This is a big step, and something i have been considering for quite some time. i would love if your feedback could save me from making mistakes at the beginning!

Thanks in advance!
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 05-08-2018, 04:05 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Why is this in parenting?
applejuice likes this.
#3 of 9 Old 05-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Have you worked in the industry as a cleaner/maid? If so I'd use that experience and think on what were people's priorities. I've never hired a cleaning service but I do dream about hiring someone for a deep bathroom cleaning or similar about every six months.
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 9 Old 08-05-2018, 03:18 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Please Try This Campany Services

SoftWasherz is so pleased that you want to learn more about our power washing company.

What we want you to know most importantly about the services we provide is our commitment to your complete satisfaction. Whether we are cleaning your roof, deck, concrete pool deck, home, or commercial building exterior, our power washing contractors always strive to provide superior service.

Each service we provide is backed by a full warranty that lasts for two years.

Something else you should know, our power washing contractors are environmentally conscious. We use a soft washing method for roof cleaning, deck cleaning, fence cleaning, gutter cleaning, and siding cleaning that is safe for the environment, your pets, and your family.

If you are interested in our power washing services for your home or commercial building in the Mobile, AL area, contact us today to schedule a free estimate and soft washing demonstration.
applejuice likes this.
#5 of 9 Old 07-10-2020, 02:21 AM

My wife does most of the cleaning. I do the rough stuff, some of the laundry, all the field, pasture, and firewood cutting. We only used cleaning service after renovation. They did amazing job
applejuice likes this.
#6 of 9 Old 07-11-2020, 03:46 AM

My wife does most of the cleaning. I do the rough stuff, some of the laundry, all the field, pasture, and firewood cutting. We only used cleaning service after renovation here https://sghomeneeds.com/services/pos...ation-cleaning . They did amazing job
applejuice likes this.

Last edited by RihanaAA; 07-11-2020 at 03:49 AM.
#7 of 9 Old 07-25-2020, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
First, you need to understand that this is not the usual cleaning that you do at home. Perhaps you will come across a client who will be unhappy even if he finds a speck of dust somewhere behind the closet. Therefore, discuss in advance such details as the places to clean and how carefully the work should be done. How often the cleaner comes also depends on many factors. Usually this is twice a week, but some need to be visited much more often, for example three or four times a week, and for some it will be enough to clean only once a week. The payment depends on which state you are in and what area you are cleaning. I advise you to create a website that will describe your advantages, services and price list. For example, on the website of the shineupcleaning company you can find all the details about their cleaning services . Good luck with your business.
applejuice likes this.
#8 of 9 Old 07-25-2020, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
I have been a housecleaner and I have been a housewife, and I have had the good fortune to be able to hire a housekeeper for myself.

What do I hate the most? Theft! I know most services are licensed and bonded for this, but proving it and producing receipts are a PITA.

Just do not steal and life will be fine.

My experience has been to hire a person based on personal recommendation. Services vary. I do not like to hire a person, and leave while they are in my home, as in going to work or shopping. I hate that. I stay at the house with them and help when- and wherever I can.
Nazsmum likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#9 of 9 Old 07-30-2020, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven8872 View Post
First, you need to understand that this is not the usual cleaning that you do at home. Perhaps you will come across a client who will be unhappy even if he finds a speck of dust somewhere behind the closet. Therefore, discuss in advance such details as the places to clean and how carefully the work should be done. How often the cleaner comes also depends on many factors. Usually this is twice a week, but some need to be visited much more often, for example three or four times a week, and for some it will be enough to clean only once a week. The payment depends on which state you are in and what area you are cleaning. I advise you to create a website that will describe your advantages, services and price list. For example, on the website of the shineupcleaning company you can find all the details about their cleaning services . Good luck with your business.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page