Is it possible to make money form powerpoint templates? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 06-02-2020, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Is it possible to make money form powerpoint templates?

I saw a freelance site is looking for people that can work with powerpoint to make business templates, does anybody know, is this easy or not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 06-03-2020, 01:18 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
It's really great if you have a wonderful PowerPoint presentation making skills. Yes, you can easily earn money online by offering your services online. there are several ways to earn money where you can earn money not only as a PPP maker but also for other interesting jobs. Here are some of the most simple part-time jobs to make money online:
1 Online Micro Jobs
2 Suggesting Domain Names & Slogans
3 Get Paid for Content Writing
4 Get Paid for Reviewing Software
5 Start Showing Your Talent on E commerce Website
and many more. Google it "10 Most Simple Part-Time Jobs To Make Money Online".
#3 of 6 Old 06-03-2020, 01:38 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I agree. Now online is possible to do everything. You have to make your services "visible". Try to post on the sites or forums that are working in this area. I'm sure that you will earn a lot of money 'cause I know how important are now such presentations. At my work are people who have specific days in a week when they have to prepare a business analysis in a specific template. It is not a hard template to use but the importance of the presentations which are made using it. You can find the template here powerslides.com. Enrich your knowledge you will need this. If you want to work in this sphere you will have to learn every day, but this will bring you money. So good luck!

#4 of 6 Old 06-04-2020, 08:15 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groov1r View Post
I agree. Now online is possible to do everything. You have to make your services "visible". Try to post on the sites or forums that are working in this area. I'm sure that you will earn a lot of money 'cause I know how important are now such presentations. At my work are people who have specific days in a week when they have to prepare a business analysis in a specific template. It is not a hard template to use but the importance of the presentations which are made using it. You can find the template here powerslides.com. Enrich your knowledge you will need this. If you want to work in this sphere you will have to learn every day, but this will bring you money. So good luck!
<div>Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
#5 of 6 Old 07-28-2020, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
There are many ways to make money nowadays, especially on the Internet.
#6 of 6 Old 09-20-2020, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The online business has become increasingly popular. But there is a risk. It's a lot of competition and deception with payments

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page