Share your furniture purchase experience - Mothering Forums

#1 of 9 Old 04-24-2019, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Share your furniture purchase experience

Hello

I was looking for good furniture online for my home. I came across this furniture seller who sells furniture at a very cheap price. I would like to buy from them as I really liked some of their furniture. But before that, I thought of getting some feedback on them.

Has anyone here purchased anything from Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse? How was your experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 05-28-2019, 06:04 AM

Haven't purchased furniture from that particular shop but yes heard its name. I also like to do online shopping and most of the things including 3d design shower curtain I bought from online stores and all are working fine. I bought the shower curtains from just otaku things store.
justotakuthings.com/products/angel-shower-curtain-hunter-x-hunter-3d-printed-shower-curtain
#3 of 9 Old 08-08-2019, 05:30 AM

I think there are a lot of possibilities to find some great parts.
I think for minimalist,office furniture is one of the best options.
I really like it,cause all my hall is with office furniture.
Some of items that i have you can check sohomod.com for office furniture

#4 of 9 Old 09-02-2020, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
How to Move Heavy Furniture
Wouldn’t it be great if every time you moved you had professional help to get the job done quickly and easily? While it may be the ideal, it’s likely that there will come a time when you find yourself moving without any assistance from the pros—and that includes having to move heavy furniture by yourself. Now, keep in mind that moving heavy furniture by yourself doesn’t mean you are actually completely on your own.
Assess and make a plan
Gather your equipment
Moving straps
Furniture sliders
Break furniture down into its smallest parts
Getting up and down stairs
Don’t twist your body while you’re lifting or carrying
Good luck!
#5 of 9 Old 09-02-2020, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
I have had a bad experience with moving my furniture alone. I wanted to make some changes and bought a new bed. I thought that I'll manage to move it with the help of my friend. The only thing that I received was a hard backed and it is not the most beautiful feeling. Since then I don't try to do something by my own. I have found on the internet these guys expomovers.com. If you need something to move from a part to another part they are the best in this. They helped me with my furniture and after that one of my friends moved to NY and they helped him too. So they are really good in movers services.
Agree, everyone with their job. Happy to live in period of services that can always help
#6 of 9 Old 11-17-2020, 12:28 PM

I am fond of shopping. So, buying anything is a kind of adventure for me, like exploring things, gaining knowledge, researching markets online as well as offline. For my house, I needed to buy furniture for its proper furnishing and décor. I usually used to buy furniture by researching local furniture markets and still sometimes I was not fully satisfied. Sometimes the furniture lacked quality or sometimes design. Local furniture vendors can tag price on their furniture according to their need but furniture having all the qualities with worthy price became very hard to find. I also searched for some prominent brands of furniture industry online and found that I find greater opportunities in buying furniture there. Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse is one of the places I like.
#7 of 9 Old 11-17-2020, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I used to buy furniture from the Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse back in the day, but ever since I discovered https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/bedroom-furniture/filter-california_king I don't buy from them anymore because I like nyfurniture better. Not only the prices, but the quality as well, and I must say the designs, and the style suits me better. I think I have at least a piece of furniture from them in every room, and my house looks better than ever. I just like simple and modern pieces, and they have exactly what I need.
#8 of 9 Old 11-20-2020, 10:25 AM

Recently I have purchased a nursery glider recliner from an online shop. I had also purchased it from a surplus store. And I regret buying it. It was cheap so I bought it but its quality was not good so I did not use it for many days. My family was insisting me to buy another one so I bought it from Nurture& online shop. Not only it's good in terms of quality but its design is also very attractive.
#9 of 9 Old 11-22-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreeaDonovan View Post
I used to buy furniture from the Surplus Furniture and Mattress Warehouse back in the day, but ever since I discovered https:/nyfurnitureoutlets.com/bedroom-furniture/filter-california_king I don't buy from them anymore because I like nyfurniture better. Not only the prices, but the quality as well, and I must say the designs, and the style suits me better. I think I have at least a piece of furniture from them in every room, and my house looks better than ever. I just like simple and modern pieces, and they have exactly what I need.
Yeah, they're good but not the best for the price. If I find a good piece there I buy it, but I have other favorite places.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page