How are you guys spending your time at home during this COVID season? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 05-06-2020, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How are you guys spending your time at home during this COVID season?

" Hey there,
Currently, the whole world is facing a pandemic situation. To protect ourselves and others, we all are staying indoors. Almost 50% of people are working at home, some might be in quarantine and others might be spending their holidays wisely. I'm a homemaker who is living in Toronto, along with my partner and two kids. My dear husband, who is working from home, have breakfast, takes his laptop and disappears upstairs. My kids are definitely feeling hemmed in. So I join along with them playing after work.
We have so many unwanted things in our home that should be removed. I've planned to declutter our home during this quarantine period, and my kids have promised to help me. We require a self-storage unit to move all the unwanted items. I researched online and found a company that provides self-storage units in Toronto with all safety measures. How are you guys spending your time at home during this COVID season?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page