Stories about alternative/sustainable building - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 05-24-2019, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stories about alternative/sustainable building

Hello all! I am writing on behalf of a small television production company that is currently looking for stories about people who are planning to build/in the process of building sustainable homes in remote locations in the U.S. If you're interested in finding out more, please let me know and we can exchange contact info. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-30-2019, 11:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Hi. How's that for a story? I am 50 and I realized that in America I have nothing more to do since my wife died and the kids went to Singapore. I decided to sell my house and buy a new one in Singapore. However, when I moved to Singapore, all the apartments were too expensive, and if I bought an apartment, I would be left without money. So I decided to buy an apartment that was under construction and I found a company that provided such an opportunity https://www.parc-clematis.com.sg. It was cheaper than buying a ready-made apartment. Next spring I'll be living in my own apartment, and now I have to live with my kids. I know I'm bothering them, but I can't help it.

Last edited by Muller21pfg; 05-30-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Tags
off the grid living , sustainable living

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page