CBD products - Mothering Forums

#1 of 8 Old 03-16-2020, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
CBD products

Hey guys. I have been thinking of trying out CBD products. Anyone used them before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 03-16-2020, 02:21 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Oh yes, I have tested it. Really cool thing
#3 of 8 Old 03-16-2020, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
Hey guys. I have been thinking of trying out CBD products. Anyone used them before?
Yup dude, I have been using it for three years and it is awesome. Some years ago I have got in a accident and still i have had pain in knee. My friend who use it longer than me recommended CBD oil cartridges for vape from one online shop, where all products are organically-grown and they offer you even different tastes(I prefer sweet strawberry for example). Try ti use it here : https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-...-oil-tincture/

#4 of 8 Old 03-25-2020, 04:43 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Oh, YES. I am in recovery, so don't/can't/won't use things that may alter my consciousness. But I have anxiety and CBD oil is fantastic. I was dubious at first because of its origins, but Panda Styx was recommended to me by the people at the head shop, and it's awesome. I don't get high. I take half a dropper (a mostly whole one is recommended) or more if I feel the need, but I'm all about the least amount that is effective. Takes about 1/2 hour, but I feel.... calm. It's amazing. I use this, in Peppermint, 500mg bottle http://shop.pandastyx.com/cbd-tincture/

Me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mama to R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(1/31/01)
#5 of 8 Old 03-29-2020, 03:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been using CBD oils for some time, and I am very happy with the results. Those oils are really good and working! Maybe you should try a different brand I you have some bad effects
#6 of 8 Old 05-20-2020, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you for sharing!
#7 of 8 Old Yesterday, 12:22 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
It is a great idea to try CBD. It's an amazing substance that has some amazing effects. It is very useful, as it helps with such problems as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and so on. I have read a lot on the internet about Cbd and anxiety and decided to try it myself (I was very anxious). I was really surprised, because it really helped, and I felt a good result from the very first consumption. CBD made me feel much better, I am truly happy person since I am using it. It has actually changed my life very much
#8 of 8 Old Yesterday, 01:45 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooperSan View Post
It is a great idea to try CBD. It's an amazing substance that has some amazing effects. It is very useful, as it helps with such problems as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and so on. I have read a lot on the internet about Cbd and anxiety and decided to try it myself (I was very anxious). I was really surprised, because it really helped, and I felt a good result from the very first consumption. CBD made me feel much better, I am truly happy person since I am using it. It has actually changed my life very much
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page