Cannabis - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 08-04-2020, 06:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Cannabis

Do you smoke cannabis if you have depression?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 08-05-2020, 12:25 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I do not smoke at all and I do not advise you
#3 of 7 Old 08-05-2020, 12:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
To be honest, cannabis is no longer helping me. It only makes everything worse

#4 of 7 Old 08-05-2020, 12:29 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I used to smoke cannabis a lot to relieve stress and relieve depression. This was especially pronounced after my wife left me. I began to smoke about twice as much. To be honest, I was scared to admit that I was addicted, but when I realized that I could not live without smoking even for one day, I decided to quit smoking. In the beginning it was very difficult to control myself, but over time I started to get better. I ended up quitting smoking, but the anxiety and depression didn't go away. The guys from https://minnesotamedicalsolutions.com/ helped me with this. On their advice, I started using cannabis-based medicines. They have the positive properties of cannabis, but not as negatively as smoking. Also, there is no addiction from them. This is the only remedy that helps me.
#5 of 7 Old 08-06-2020, 11:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
I used to smoke cannabis a lot to relieve stress and relieve depression. This was especially pronounced after my wife left me. I began to smoke about twice as much. To be honest, I was scared to admit that I was addicted, but when I realized that I could not live without smoking even for one day, I decided to quit smoking. In the beginning it was very difficult to control myself, but over time I started to get better. I ended up quitting smoking, but the anxiety and depression didn't go away. The guys from https://minnesotamedicalsolutions.com/ helped me with this. On their advice, I started using cannabis-based medicines. They have the positive properties of cannabis, but not as negatively as smoking. Also, there is no addiction from them. This is the only remedy that helps me.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
#6 of 7 Old 09-15-2020, 02:39 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I think that it works really well and help with depression. I would also like to recommend that you take some good supplements and maybe vitamins which will work well for this purpose too. Have a look at those at Canada Pharmacy, for example. I am sure that you will like them a lot, good luck!
#7 of 7 Old 09-15-2020, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylololi View Post
Do you smoke cannabis if you have depression?
I would think that would depend on why you have the depression in the first place. It can help with some anxiety, some pain, and help you sleep better in the short term I suppose. But I wouldn’t think it would be a long term solution.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page