Do you have a good recommendation on where to organize the first birthday? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 8 Old 04-01-2020, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Do you have a good recommendation on where to organize the first birthday?

Any good suggestions for places where to organize my baby's first birthday ??? Thank you very much ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 04-01-2020, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
It depends what you prefer and how many guests you will have.
#3 of 8 Old 04-02-2020, 08:10 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
What about Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa? They seem to have a great location near Walt Disney and many positive reviews from people who celebrated birthdays there. I have read a review where it was said that Westgate offers you endless activities for all ages during the party and many surprises that make your birthday unique and special. Moreover, they can organize a party on a specific theme or topic, which I find really interesting. It would be great if all your guests will wear white color like angels. Till now this is the best option which I could think about for you. By the way you can check by yourself their website westgateresorts.com and see if they are as good as in reviews.

#4 of 8 Old 04-07-2020, 01:20 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenitMasi View Post
What about Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa? They seem to have a great location near Walt Disney and many positive reviews from people who celebrated birthdays there. I have read a review where it was said that Westgate offers you endless activities for all ages during the party and many surprises that make your birthday unique and special. Moreover, they can organize a party on a specific theme or topic, which I find really interesting. It would be great if all your guests will wear white color like angels. Till now this is the best option which I could think about for you. By the way you can check by yourself their website westgateresorts.com and see if they are as good as in reviews.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
#5 of 8 Old 04-14-2020, 09:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenitMasi View Post
This is worth checking. Now the problem is this quarantine. I hope they can create a vaccine as soon as possible.
#6 of 8 Old 04-16-2020, 01:23 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's better to celebrate first birthday at home. During this pandemic, no one should go out and it's good to stay at home.
#7 of 8 Old 06-14-2020, 01:32 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Outdoor in the backyard can be a good place to have a birthday party.
#8 of 8 Old 08-13-2020, 05:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Last edited by blackiyto; 08-13-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Tags
birthday

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page