Children's bed - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 07-23-2020, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Children's bed

Hey, I want to buy from my 5 year old son good bed. Can you advice me something?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-28-2020, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sure I got really great advice for you. When we were in the same situation we were searching for something with a good quality and good service. We found this place called https://dragonsofwaltonstreet.com/co...s/bespoke-beds and were very impressed. We ordered a bed like a car that looks like a Ferrari and they called it the WOW effect that creates for the kids fairy tail. Moreover our son was so happy he didn't want to get out of it. It is a premium segment and made in Great Britain so you can not be afraid about the quality. I wish he will never grow up and always will be my little boy.
#3 of 4 Old 08-12-2020, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthkingeux View Post
Sure I got really great advice for you. When we were in the same situation we were searching for something with a good quality and good service. We found this place called https://dragonsofwaltonstreet.com/co...s/bespoke-beds and were very impressed. We ordered a bed like a car that looks like a Ferrari and they called it the WOW effect that creates for the kids fairy tail. Moreover our son was so happy he didn't want to get out of it. It is a premium segment and made in Great Britain so you can not be afraid about the quality. I wish he will never grow up and always will be my little boy.

Where can I find some more feedback?

#4 of 4 Old 10-21-2020, 01:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We ordered our bed in the online store, didn't guess the size, so you need to be careful and ask for the parameters of the bed. In addition, you need to be careful if your child is allergic. The first bed wasn't strong enough, and the som likes to jump on it, so it broke.
Thoroughly check everything!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page