Brand handbags worth it? - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mongol

#1 of 7 Old 04-14-2020, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Brand handbags worth it?

Are the brand handbags worth it or a replica is a good option also? I heard that there are replicas not worse than the original
Alebertina Geller likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 04-14-2020, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I don't understand how you can buy a fake branded bag. You will get a bag of terrible quality. That's why I only buy branded items.
#3 of 7 Old 04-16-2020, 01:52 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Hi. I also love branded items, but not everyone can afford to buy them. So I've been looking for an alternative for a very long time. And I was recommended a blog where you can find a guide to replicas and high-quality replicas of bags and accessories. I honestly didn't believe that this happens. And my opinion matched with yours, because I didn't believe that the replica could be of high quality. After I ordered a Louis Vuitton replica to check it out, I realized how wrong I was about it. The thing is, I've come across stores that sold replicas of the lowest quality. By the way, you can check the review at Mau-fashion.com and personally make sure that there are replicas that are as good as the original.

Last edited by Iluminatis; 04-17-2020 at 02:40 AM.

#4 of 7 Old 04-17-2020, 02:51 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
Hi. I also love branded items, but not everyone can afford to buy them. So I've been looking for an alternative for a very long time. And I was recommended a blog where you can find a guide to replicas and high-quality replicas of bags and accessories. I honestly didn't believe that this happens. And my opinion matched with yours, because I didn't believe that the replica could be of high quality. After I ordered a Louis Vuitton replica to check it out, I realized how wrong I was about it. The thing is, I've come across stores that sold replicas of the lowest quality. By the way, you can check the review at Mau-fashion.com and personally make sure that there are replicas that are as good as the original.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
#5 of 7 Old 04-17-2020, 07:02 AM

I received a branded handbag as a gift from my friend, and that bag was very sturdy, and it looked very stylish. I have to admit that it lasted longer than the other bags. So its better to go for branded handbags.
#6 of 7 Old 04-17-2020, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
Are the brand handbags worth it or a replica is a good option also? I heard that there are replicas not worse than the original

Generally speaking the quality of the replica will be lower if not much lower than the original. That said, it goes on a case by case basis - I have found some good quality replicas in the past that have lasted for years. If you don't have the financial possibility of purchasing the original then a replica is a good solution (as long as you're not expecting the quality of the original...)
#7 of 7 Old 08-18-2020, 09:59 PM

There is nothing about the brand if you did no branding, advertising or any sort of marketing, I would say that you can do all this kind of work with help of essay review services https://essay-reviewer.com where you will be getting alot of quality work get done on time and no need to pursue anything for the matter of time

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page