Creating a sense of normalcy - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 04-14-2020, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Creating a sense of normalcy

Hello there fellow moms. My heart goes out to everyone experiencing a tough time right now, financially and in terms of braving new territory with kids at home.

I'm not a stay at home Mom, but I've found that implementing a few simple steps as much as I can gives my kids the sense of normalcy and I think a hope that things will eventually go back to normal.

You're welcome to try them out!

1) We sit down every morning at the breakfast table, at the same time as we used to before they'd head to school.

2) I treat them each week to at least one food freebie (delivery) that I find online. We used to have takeout once a week before this all started and money is tight so I'm using freebies instead. This week will be Pizza Hut or Popeyes. If you don't have a website to find them on, I use bahatravels.com and I've used their freebies for about 2 months now.

3) I ask my kids every night how they're feeling, and what they'd like to talk about before we head to bed. This seems simple, but it makes them feel heard and it has helped tremendously in terms of their behavior.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-29-2020, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you so much

Last edited by Levi23; 06-29-2020 at 01:04 AM.
#3 of 3 Old 06-29-2020, 01:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
​If you like to contribute into something that is valuable project then you can go for the paper writing services review​ online which is too helpful for anybody and you can enjoy writing even more often, also you should never stopped learning due to any reason because that can make you lazy for sure​

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page