Glass door or Wood door? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 05-19-2020, 06:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Glass door or Wood door?

This is the question I've got for myself, but DH want really bad Glass door, should I accept that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-20-2020, 12:01 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Definitely a glass door. It looks better and you have more light in the room. But of course, it depends on where you live and if you can install a glass door. I've installed mine as a back door. It is amazing. I like the view when I'm in the house and cannot go out I feel like I'm out. Of course, that you have to take care of it more. Always wash it and sometimes asking for help from some companies to take out the scratches on it. I use their services unscratchthesurface.com, they are professionals and the price is a normal one. If you buy a glass door you'll need such services for sure hehe. A wood door is also good but with time it looks old and you have to do something with it.
#3 of 5 Old 05-22-2020, 12:34 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
Definitely a glass door. It looks better and you have more light in the room. But of course, it depends on where you live and if you can install a glass door. I've installed mine as a back door. It is amazing. I like the view when I'm in the house and cannot go out I feel like I'm out. Of course, that you have to take care of it more. Always wash it and sometimes asking for help from some companies to take out the scratches on it. I use their services unscratchthesurface.com, they are professionals and the price is a normal one. If you buy a glass door you'll need such services for sure hehe. A wood door is also good but with time it looks old and you have to do something with it.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

#4 of 5 Old 08-18-2020, 02:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think glass doors look nicer, and bring more natural light into the house
#5 of 5 Old 08-29-2020, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There are many debates has been done about the door though and you should not be concerned about this though but do as you like as I have been doing my assignment with dissertation editing services https://www.dissertation-service.org...ting-services/ online in a easy way but with full perfections that should not be compromised at all

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page