Mothering Forum banner

The official belly pics thread

13K views 239 replies 40 participants last post by  lmonter 
#1 ·
So I've noticed a few people posting their belly pics in the Weekly Update thread. I hope it's fine to start a thread here just for that. I'm just so curious to see how everyone is growing! So post 'em here ladies!

Here's my current pic , taken yesterday at the 16 week mark. I'm quite large already! I think you can scroll through that album and see where I was at just 3 weeks ago.

#3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdinaL
I think we are going to start weekly pics now...Dh has this idea of stringing them together and making an animated thingy.

Like one of those flip books? That would be awesome!

#5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by love_homebirthing
Here's my current pic , taken yesterday at the 16 week mark. I'm quite large already! I think you can scroll through that album and see where I was at just 3 weeks ago.
What a cute little belly!

I can't wait until I have that cute pregnant belly and not just my regular pooch.

#12 ·
Love the new belly pics.

Yeah, this isn't officially my first pregnancy. But this is my first belly, since my previous pregnancy only lasted until about 8 weeks so I never got any growth.

I ate a LOT during the worst parts of morning sickness (which was afternoon and mornings) since that was the only thing that made me feel better and able to work. :/ Also I stopped exercising and dieting as much while trying to conceive, so that also helped boost my weight up a bit, I guess. I normally try to weigh 130. But for my first doctor visit I was up to 140. And now I'm 151. Anyways, trying not to worry about it too much and just make sure I eat healthy and exercise every day.

Also I may truly be one week ahead, since I was never very good at keeping track of my cycle. Horrible, I know.

#14 ·
What cute bellies.
I'd post mine, but you can't really tell that I'm pregnant, only fat. It does feel different, though; the baby belly is hard and very very warm, just like it's supposed to be. If you're touching my fat flap, you can tell that there's a heck of a lot of baby behind it, but if you're just looking I look plain fat.
I guess it takes longer to show when there's something to show through.

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by eilonwy
What cute bellies.
I'd post mine, but you can't really tell that I'm pregnant, only fat. It does feel different, though; the baby belly is hard and very very warm, just like it's supposed to be. If you're touching my fat flap, you can tell that there's a heck of a lot of baby behind it, but if you're just looking I look plain fat.
I guess it takes longer to show when there's something to show through.

I could have written this post myself!! LOL Sounds JUST like me! I will take a picture of my belly later today and post it, though! But it will have to be just of the belly and no face as I will prolly use the bathroom counter to prop that camera and use the timer, so I will only be able to get the belly in it! LOL DH thinks I'm silly to take a belly shot so early!
: Maybe I can get my DD to take it... She is pretty good with a camera! We will see! LOL

love_homebirthing - your pumpkin belly CRACKS ME UP! I wish mine was cute enough to do that!! But my belly is funny looking and I have a "dent" in the middle - like where my waistband has been? But I have ALWAYS had that dent! So no really cute preggy belly for me! LOL

Kerri

(Edited for spelling)

#21 ·
OK... Never put a link in before, so hope I am doing this right and that it works! LOL But here is my belly! Sorry it only shows just the belly, but like I said, took it myself with it on the bathroom counter and using the timer! LOL

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kerria...bum?.dir=/1527

Kerri

PS How do you put it so that it says something (like 15 week belly) and it has the link?

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by KerriAZ
PS How do you put it so that it says something (like 15 week belly) and it has the link?
Hey Kerri - You go to the advanced mode and click on the icon above the text box that looks like a globe with a chain link in front of it. A box will then pop up asking you for the text (i.e. 'my belly') and then another box asking for the actual web location of the photo.

Maggie - I think your url got cropped or something. An error comes up when I click on it.

#24 ·
Kate,

I love your haircut! Is it hard to take care of or style? Don't suppose you have a better picture of your hair? (can you tell I'm trying to find a new hair style?)

Lanna

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmonter
Kate,

I love your haircut! Is it hard to take care of or style? Don't suppose you have a better picture of your hair? (can you tell I'm trying to find a new hair style?)

Lanna
Are you sure you mean me? Cause in the photo my hair is up in a ponytail... and I NEED to get a haircut too! I usually go for just a simple layered cut, with the bangs kinda swooped to the side, not you-know strict bangs across my forehead. I'm trying to get my hair grown out, so layers and long bangs is the way I've been going for a while.

#26 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hairpin
Are you sure you mean me? Cause in the photo my hair is up in a ponytail... and I NEED to get a haircut too! I usually go for just a simple layered cut, with the bangs kinda swooped to the side, not you-know strict bangs across my forehead. I'm trying to get my hair grown out, so layers and long bangs is the way I've been going for a while.
I thought it looked like a cute bob-type cut with long bangs on the side (but with the front half pulled back into a ponytail). I've had longer hair for too long, and dh hasn't seen it down (except near the shower) in over 6 months. Kinda defeats the purpose of hair, really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.