hey ladies - Mothering Forums

#1 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 02:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i do not come hear to read b/c it makes me sad .... i do not want to make you sad...

but my saddness is so big there is not enough room in my being to contain it all so i want to spill some here...

i am so sad my daughter is not here with me.

i am so jealous of all of you.

we spent our pregnancy together full of so much hope and kinship...and now i am forced out of the club. i no longer qualify.

there are no more words....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 03:13 AM

Oh Mama... I don't know what to say I can't even beguin to imagine the pain you must be feeling... Please don't think you're not part of our "club" you still went through everything with us, I understand it must be hard for you to come here and see everything we're writing, but don't think you don't qualify because you lost you're sweet DD Rain (BTW I think thats a beautiful name ). We're always going to have that connection.

, once again, I'm so sorry foy your loss.
#3 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 03:25 AM

it seems you have gone through alot of loss with babies and children. you have every right to be jealous and angry. i can't imagine the pain, the hurt or anything that your going through but you do belong here. there are no words for us to say that can make it all better but were are here for you to cry to, to yell at, to help you if you want us to.

#4 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

moma justice, I'm so sad for your loss of your dd Rain. I wish I knew more to say but words can barely acknowledge the depth of such a loss.

Keeping busy with 2 boys & 1 girl ('04, '06, '08)
#5 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinderliter View Post
there are no words for us to say that can make it all better but were are here for you to cry to, to yell at, to help you if you want us to.
That too. Couldn't have said it better.
#6 of 12 Old 11-19-2006, 11:47 PM

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
yes mama,

thanks for coming out of yourself to come post on here. it's nice to hear from you, even though your words break my heart and i'm sure the hearts of others, too. you are by no means "excluded" from the september ddc. although unfortunately your baby daughter is not physically on this plane, she is still very much with you and your family. you still have issues to talk about, thoughts to share, etc. even though they are very different from some of ours.

you need to know that just because your baby couldn't stay here with you, doesn't mean that you are not the mother of that baby! we want to hear what you are thinking and try to offer and lend support. like you said in your post, the sadness of losing a child is too big to contain in one mama, so come unload it on us. even though we can't change what happened, we can cry with you, be angry with you and most of all try to lift you up.

much love to you strong mama,
sabrina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to four wonderful people: dd11, dd8, ds5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and brand new dd 07/23
#7 of 12 Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 AM

You are always welcome here, whenever you can bear to come. Please don't go AWOL - we are still your circle of support!

High-tech Hippie Mama to Dd1 (9/22/06), Dd2 (2/25/10) and Ds (05/27/2013). I eat Clean, cloth diaper, and spend way too much time online.

#8 of 12 Old 11-20-2006, 11:33 AM

Moma J-I have been thinking of you so much. I know you're nearby and I have a shoulder for you to cry on and a big hug if you need it.
I hope you find peace, Mama.

Paige, mama to three girls, (10), (8) and (3)
#9 of 12 Old 11-20-2006, 11:50 PM

Oh mama, wish I had words that would comfort you. Sending love and prayers your way.
#10 of 12 Old 11-21-2006, 02:32 AM

Wish I knew the 'right' words to say. Hope the support of women here and IRL will help -- you're always part of the 'club' of womanhood. My prayers for you tonight.

IBCLC, LLLL, Mom to 3, obsessive baker, where's my coffee
#11 of 12 Old 11-21-2006, 03:48 AM

speaking from experience, there are never "right" words.
i hold my dear raven close in my thoughts and heart every moment. i cherish the time i spent with him while he was here in my womb and it somehow helps ...
many many many
#12 of 12 Old 11-21-2006, 05:21 PM

Mama I am so sorry for your losses. I wish you much peace as you heal. Please be gentle on yourself. I know there is no 'right' thing to say, but I have big hugs for you & you will be in my thoughts.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page