Something's definately changing... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 09-12-2006, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boy has this pregnancy been so different than the others! Nothing interesting ever happened with teh other 2 until i was actually in teh hospital and being induced (and that wasn't interesting! ) But for once (i guess teh third times the charm~~) my body seems to be doing stuff on it's own, (a little early but still!) Anyway~ i've had really storn g cramps 9menstrual like) and back ache for almost 2 weeks now. Some days they come and go but teh last week they have been constant. And also being awaken form a sound sleep for contractiion, every 15-20 minutes throughout the night. Well this morning when i went to the bathroom (TMI!) there was a lot of brown discharge. Liek old blood... so not sure if my cervix is just dilating or what's going on . It wasn't red, btu had a few small clots and was brownish reddish color. I haven't DTD in well over a week so i dont' think it's form that. And did a self check on my cervix last week so i dont; think its form that caseu it's a while ago.. So who knows! MAYBE JUST MAYBE my body is going to be nice to me and let me experience labor naturally, before i start swelling up and end up in teh hospital hooked up to crap! Hoping that it's just real early stuff, and that this munchkin waits until Oct 1st or later to come but we'll see. (WE are going away this weekend for 2 weddings, on Friday night and one saturday. i'll be 36 weeks roughy ) And i have plans next weekend too.. so stay and bake a littel longer would be great !! I'll keep you posted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-12-2006, 12:00 PM

It does sound like things are starting happen!!! Having plans will do that.

Good luck and I hope your baby holds on for a couple more weeks!

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#3 of 3 Old 09-12-2006, 12:31 PM

That kind if "old" blood is what started my PTL, though I was not even 33 weeks yet. Sounds like things will start happening soon!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page