Join Date: Feb 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've never been one to worry about having my children vaccinated, my older two had no problems other than maybe a fever immediately following their vax. Little Isaac however has made me a little concerned, he had his first round of needles last Thurs and he cried inconsolabley for 4 days (on and off of course) and just wasn't himself. He had no fever but was impossible to settle, thank God he's back to his normal self today.
I gather this is worth mentioning to his doctor but I'm starting to wonder if I should space him out in future... what do you think?
If my child appeared to have a tendency to illness, I would certainly NOT vaccinate. AFter years of vaccine research, I have decided not to vaccinate my children. There is currently not a disease or a situation that has occured or that I can foresee occuring that will lead me to change my position. My learning about the immune system and vaccines is an ongoing process. I can say that the more I research, the more solid I become in my non vaxing stance.
If you are even remotely on the fence about vaccination, I urge you to be absolutely solid before you make the choice to do something you cannot undo. You can always authorize a vaccination at a later date.
Babs + Curtis - Parents of Tempest (08/07/03 ), Jericho (11/01/05 ), Xan (10/03/06 ), Zephyra (06/02/11 ). @ babyslime.livejournal.com
|11 members and 1,220 guests|
|barnetta , Deborah , Hyacinthe , idler , KerriB , lauritagoddess , lmaraial57 , omarinbox1888 , pittfler8 , PrayerOFChrist , RhiannonRain|
|Most users ever online was 21,860, 06-22-2018 at 09:45 PM.|