Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 26 - Mothering Forums

#751 of 1059 Old 11-19-2009, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I really meant to say this morning at 4:30 when I was bleary eyed and DS was freaking out completely.

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#752 of 1059 Old 11-20-2009, 02:32 AM

i LOVE how so many of you moms say "please" when you're yelling on this thread.

PLEASE STOP WHINING. IT'S NIGHTTIME, WE NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL AND LET EVERYONE SLEEP. DADDY HAS TO GET UP VERY EARLY, AND YOUR BABY BROTHER WILL WAKE UP SOON IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET. PLEASE, PLEASE (and here i feel like i'm begging) PLEASE GET MY ATTENTION BY CALLING ME MOMMOM AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!! CRYING DOESN'T LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, JUST THAT YOU WANT SOMETHING!!!!

and later on...

PLEASE, DON'T TOUCH MY COMPUTER. JUST DON'T TOUCH IT. I'M ONLY ON FOR TWO MINUTES, AND THEN WE'RE PLAYING AGAIN. JUST LET ME PAY MY BILLS, TWO MINUTES. PLEASE DON'T TOUCH IT. I ASKED YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT NICELY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT NICELY, AND NOW I WANT TO CUT OFF YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HANDS. I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TOUCH MY FREAKING COMPUTER!!!!

and later on...

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP YOUR BODY OFF YOUR BROTHER'S BODY. I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO TELL YOU--DON'T LEAN ON YOUR BROTHER, KEEP YOUR WEIGHT OFF HIM, LEAVE HIM BE WHEN HE'S SLEEPING, GENTLE KISSES, PLEASE, GET THE F*^# OFF HIM!!! HE CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH WEIGHT, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO TELL YOU!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM, HE LOVES YOU, TOO. JUST STAY OFF OF HIM BEFORE I RIP YOU OFF AND THROW YOU ACROSS THE ROOM AND THEN SIT ON YOU SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE HEAVY ON YOU, ELBOWS IN YOUR RIBS, FINGERS IN YOUR EYEBALLS AND EARS AND ALL. JUST DON'T LEAN ON HIM. JUST GIVE HIM HIS SPACE!!! GO SIT IN THE CORNER, I LOVE YOU, GO SIT IN THE CORNER!!!!!

thank you.
#753 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 04:38 AM

OMGosh, this thread makes me feel so much better that others know what I'm going through....

WHY MUST YOU START FIGHTING THE MINUTE I LEAVE THE ROOM??!? HOW CAN YOU BE SITTING PEACEFULLY ON SEPARATE COUCHES AND THEN BE FIGHTING 5 SECONDS LATER??? Anne I KNOW you do things to piss off your brother, I just never catch you. If you don't stop WHINING CONSTANTLY I'm going to fricking go nuts! I said to get out of the bathtub an hour ago - GET OUT OF THE TUB!! No, I'm NOT putting more bubbles in - GET OUT!!! Why can you NEVER wear clothes?? Why must you wear stupid princess dresses EVERY MINUTE of the DAY!?! For once, I'd like to see you in clothes!! You can't sleep because you're TALKING TO ME! BE quiet and you'll fall asleep!! Why must you be a 'B' type personality who takes 2 hours to do ANYTHING??!? GET MOVING! I love you honey
Orion - STOP FRICKING PINCHING, BITING, PULLING HAIR, PUSHING, KICKING, ETC ETC YOUR SISTER!!!!!! I know you love her - ACT LIKE IT! Quit pulling my hair at church when you know you can't get in trouble, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! THAT's NOT FUNNY, QUIT LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LAUGH AND IT WASN'T FUNNY! Why do you still spill your cereal everywhere in the morning??? IF you Touch the computer again, you're gonna be sorry! What the #$%( did you do to my keyboard to make it stop working and beep and me????!? OH MY GOSH, did you just draw on the carrier I just made for someone???!? Pencils are NOT drumsticks - must you drum on EVERYTHING??!?

I'm sure I'll think of more....

Kirsten, owner of Bloo Kangaroo Kanga SSCs - Take a stand, Carry a child, and open your world to the possibilities!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#754 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 04:42 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Awesome idea, Awesome thread!!!!!! ARE YOUR EARS BROKE?? NO??? WHY DO YOU INSIST THEY ARE?? YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MOMMY, I KNOW YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU SAY YOUR EARS ARE FREEKING BROKEN!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DRIVING ME [email protected]!!!

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#755 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 04:58 AM

YOU ARE 3, NOT 30.. STOP TRYING TO OUTSMART ME!!!!!!!! NO, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR OUTSIDE VOICE WHEN THE WINDOW'S ARE OPEN BECAUSE " TECHNICALLY YOU VOICE GOES OUTSIDE" STOP WITH THE GAMES CHILD! I HAVE A HEADACHE AND IT"S 2am!!!!!!!!!!!
NorthernFamily likes this.

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#756 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 05:46 AM

Iif you dont want that on your hand just wipe or lick it off! No! Dont shake it off all over the kitchen. Please dont put your hand in the bowl again. Ahhh. Dont growl at me. Fine dont help me make santa's cookies, just go play or something. Just please do what i ask for once if not the first time maybe the fifth time and the we can have fun together instead of going crazy!
#757 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 07:29 AM

I love this thread!!!!!

Dd2--why the heck are you having a tantrum? Just because i wont give you a chocolate ornament off of the tree? Its an hour past your freaking bed time!

Why are you so attached to this one stupid sippie cup!?!?!?! It leaks all over the freaking place.

Why dear god why do you insist on scccccccreaaaaaaaaaminnnnnnnnnnngggggggg on the top of your freaking lungs while mommy is driving!!?!?!?!?! Dont you realize its icy and -20c!?!?!?

When the %*%*^&$*$(#)##(%*^&& is this teething thing going to end!!!!!!

Dh--i know you work hard, we appreciate it....but you've been laid off of work for 2 weeks now, dont you think its time to apply for ei!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Heeeellloooooooooooo we have a mortgage to pay......

And no im not going to have sex with you......why???? Because im tired!!! I feel like the resident cook/maid/slave/poopy diaper dealer-wither!!!!!!!!! And its 4 freaking am! Just becuase you just came to bed after playing video games til all hours of the night and you are horny, doesnt mean you can try and wake me up out of a dead sleep to get some.....f**k the hell off!!!!!

I dont really care if you dont want to go work out of town since you are laid off.......we agreed on me being a sahm and you working, so i cant make money cleaning the house and doing laundry. Ive kept up my end of the deal, keep up yours for f**ks sakes!

And stop leaving your clothes all over the freaking house! Its called a hamper! If you dont put your clothes in there, they wont get washed. You can wear clothes covered in dog hair and that smell like sweaty balls, i could really give a sh*t, cuz im sick and tired of it!
#758 of 1059 Old 12-24-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VroomieMama View Post
STOP BARKING AT THE NEIGHBORS AND STOP PEEING/POOPING ON OUR CARPET!
Haha! I think you are talking about your dog here. At first when I read it, I thought, "Hey, her kid does that too!" Yep. My kid does.

Me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ife to DH
geek.gif; Mommy to DS (5) biggrinbounce.gif , DS (4) jog.gif, and DD (2) diaper.gif, and DS (newborn) babyboy.gif.

#759 of 1059 Old 12-25-2009, 03:16 AM

LOL I love this thread.

Stay still while I change you! Don't roll over! Don't arch your back! You can play with toys laying on your back! I promise!! It's possible!!

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#760 of 1059 Old 12-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
For the love of God man, at nine years old, you really need to not pee in your pants. What makes it worse is that then your dad wants to punish you for it and I end up stuck in the middle. So freaking stop it already.

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
14yo ds
  11yo dd
 9yo ds and 7yo ds
and 2yo ds 

#761 of 1059 Old 12-26-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichAnne View Post
And stop leaving your clothes all over the freaking house! Its called a hamper! If you dont put your clothes in there, they wont get washed. You can wear clothes covered in dog hair and that smell like sweaty balls, i could really give a sh*t, cuz im sick and tired of it!

reading.gif Wife to DH geek.gif  since 08/06. Mother to Eleanor Rose energy.gif, born 10/12/08.  h20homebirth.gif
#762 of 1059 Old 12-27-2009, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phathui5 View Post
For the love of God man, at nine years old, you really need to not pee in your pants. What makes it worse is that then your dad wants to punish you for it and I end up stuck in the middle. So freaking stop it already.
I hate to ask but...
Has this dc been tested for food allergies? ds1 had a problem with peeing his pants which was related to his dairy allergy... We thought he was just ignoring his body's cues or something...
Just a thought.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#763 of 1059 Old 12-28-2009, 03:07 AM

when it's time to take a bath and you dont feel like it, dont run around the house screaming!!! go to bed dirty, see if i care!!!!

single mama to DD 5.09
#764 of 1059 Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 PM

OMG, You are trying to break me, the lot of you, aren't you?!!!! STOP getting in the baby's face, stop trying to pick him up, then slamming him onto the floor. He doesn't like it, i guarantee it!!!!
DD, PLEASE STOP THROWING FITS ABOUT EVERY. SINGLE. THING. STOP SAYING NO TO EVERYTHING I SAY, STOP HAVING ABSOLUTELY ZERO FRUSTRATION TOLERANCE. HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY, "ASK FOR HELP"? I WILL HELP YOU BUT YOUR SCREAMING IS MAKING MY EVERLOVING EARS BLEED.

DS1 stop using that high pitched screaming voice. You seem to be well versed in military torture techniques. Perhaps this will serve you well in a future career, however right now I cannot take it any more and I am seriously considering entering a fugue state.

Stop screaming about your homework. It is not my fault you have homework. I will help you with it but if you scream and crumble up your paper every 2 minutes, I cannot sit here with you. I think I will go clean toilets or some other pleasant task while you scream to yourself. Let me know how it goes tomorrow when you explain to your teacher why your homework is not done and your paper looks like it does.

DS2 you are so cute and so adorable, but please stop following me around moaning and whining and then when i pick you up, you wiggle to be put down. all. day. long.
#765 of 1059 Old 01-25-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsJZ View Post
Stop screaming about your homework. It is not my fault you have homework. I will help you with it but if you scream and crumble up your paper every 2 minutes, I cannot sit here with you. I think I will go clean toilets or some other pleasant task while you scream to yourself. Let me know how it goes tomorrow when you explain to your teacher why your homework is not done and your paper looks like it does.

DD1, DD2 & DS3 - I can't take it anymore!!!! All of the arguing, whining, fighting, tattling is driving me INSANE! I swear I even hear it when I sleep! Why don't you all just take it into the backyard until there's only 1 of you left standing already!?!?
And to DH - I love you dearly and appreciate all you do for us BUT A)your hands will not shrivel up and fall off if you change a cloth diaper & B)I don't want to hear how tired you are/watch you nap whenever possible when I AM THE ONE UP ALL NIGHT FEEDING THE BABY! (and no I DO NOT take naps during the day because on the rare ocassion DS sleeps any longer than 20 mins. I am too busy trying to take a shower, do laundry, wash dishes, etc.) And C)NO I WILL NOT put him in a crib to CIO! Oh and D)KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY FRIGGIN BOOBS! Right now they are for feeding our DS and NOT playthings for you!

I feel SOOOOO much better!

Happily married to my hero and SAHMama to 4 precious gifts from God
#766 of 1059 Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginadc View Post
OAnd stop crumpling up your face into Tragedy Mask and weeping like I've just taken away all the joy in the world when I take your nipple-twisting hand away.

Me +
Dh =
Dd1(9.5 yrs) +
Dd2(7 yrs) and
Ds(4.5 yrs)
#767 of 1059 Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 PM

Stop asking me for stuff!!!! You don't need to ask to go to the bathroom. Just go!!! Flush or don't flush. I don't care!!!!

Wendy - mom to dd1(11), dd2(7), dd3(3)
#768 of 1059 Old 01-25-2010, 11:53 PM

I love this thread, may I join?

DS, Back away from the baby and stop jumping on the arm of my chair when I'm nursing her!!! Please just for once, listen to me the first time when I tell you to put your frickin shoes on!!!

DD, Stop asking me for help then screaming "I WANNA DO IT" every time. Stop trying to zip your coat, then asking for help, and when I take it apart to zip it correctly, screaming "I WANNA DO IT," and the whole thing starts all over again.... I Have no patience for this....the baby is crying in her carseat!!!We need to get moving!!!!ARGGHH!!!

Lisa, proud Army wife to DH and stay-at-home-mama to Alex (4), Cassidy (2), and brand spankin' new Bridgette.
#769 of 1059 Old 01-26-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowergrrl View Post
DD, Stop asking me for help then screaming "I WANNA DO IT" every time. Stop trying to zip your coat, then asking for help, and when I take it apart to zip it correctly, screaming "I WANNA DO IT," and the whole thing starts all over again.... I Have no patience for this....the baby is crying in her carseat!!!We need to get moving!!!!ARGGHH!!!
Oh I can so relate! We have this here too w/ my 3 y.o.

Forgot to add:
darling dog, please stop peeing, pooing and puking on everything. Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!
#770 of 1059 Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
*sigh*
Too late - I've already been yelling today, but....

DS2:

STOP! STOP! STOP!!

Stop hitting people. You've bruised both your sisters this week. DD2 is a baby. Leave her alone. JUST STOP!!! I have a horrible headache, and I feel like crap, and I don't need this garbage. Go play - be quiet and leave me alone!!! Leave everyone alone!!!! And, for crying out loud, if you're cold when we get home for a walk, take off the wet clothes, as I told you to, and get under the blanket. Don't scream at me about being too cold to take off the clothes, and then try to climb on the couch with them.

OMG!!! You stepped on the baby!! WTF is wrong with you????

DD1:

Yes - your brother is being a world-class PITA - again. No, that does not mean that you are a pure little innocent who never does anything wrong. Leave him alone. Stop thinking you can smack him away from you, and then act blameless when he hits you back! I've had it!!!!

DD2:

I love you dearly, baby, and I know you're sick, too, but please, please, please, please, please stop crying, baby. You're killing my head. I'm doing my best, little girl....

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#771 of 1059 Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 PM

To DD: For the love of all that is holy PICK A DA*& OUTFIT! You are 2 and a half, this is way to early to be spending 30 minutes every morning trying to find something to wear. Nobody cares how fashionable you look while eating crayons and paste at preschool!

Ah...I feel better now.

Crunchy Christian Wife and Mommy to awesome DH and DD1 (4/25/07) and DD2 (8/13/10)
#772 of 1059 Old 01-28-2010, 10:28 PM

Just PLEASE. STOP. WHINING.

Wife to a bearded dude.
Mama to DS [05/21/08] & DD [09/16/10] 43 weeks 1 day!
#773 of 1059 Old 01-28-2010, 11:32 PM

STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP PULLING ON MY LEG AND WHINING I NEED TO FINISH WHAT I AM DOING. STOP ASKING TO COME UP AND THEN THRASHING TO GET DOWN! STOP MAKING THAT HORRIBLE NOISE! STOP PINCHING AND SCRATCHING ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE GO. TO. SLEEP. AND. STAY. ASLEEP.

TO OLDER CHILD I do not want to play mail I have to finish with the bills. NO I will not play mail right now you must wait until I am finished. IF YOU DO NOT STOP DING DONGING IN MY EAR I AM GOING TO SCREAM! DO NOT TAKE ALL OF YOUR SISTERS TOYS. LEAVE YOUR SISTER'S BLANKIE. ALONE! NO I WILL NOT PLAY MAIL. GET OFF THE CLEAN LAUNDRY! DO NOT CLIMB ON THE FURNITURE! YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO EAT YOU HAVE ALREADY EATEN YOUR WEIGHT IN FOOD TWICE!

Proud Mama to DS 04/23/06reading.gif DD 02/18/09 modifiedartist.gif, 2 dog2.gif, and wife to wonderfuldh_malesling.GIF and adding another baby.gif. Here's my blog: http://nessabean.blogspot.ca/
#774 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 01:08 AM

Oh and one more for today
DD you do know that when you are finished nursing you can just let go? You do not need me to break the latch. You could for once just peacefully stop nursing instead of BITING ME! STOP F#$%@*&^g BITING ME!
DS DO not scream and bite because you are not allowed to run around with pointy objects pretending they are swords. DO NOT BITE!
By the way the baby taught my ds how to bite. He never did it before she bit him sigh.........

Proud Mama to DS 04/23/06reading.gif DD 02/18/09 modifiedartist.gif, 2 dog2.gif, and wife to wonderfuldh_malesling.GIF and adding another baby.gif. Here's my blog: http://nessabean.blogspot.ca/
#775 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 06:41 AM

Yes!!! This thread is wonderful. Free therapy!

DD1- JUST EFFING LISTEN!!!

DD2- My sweet cuddly baby...please please please please take
a freaking nap!!

Stacy mom to Isa 5/07 and Maya 5/09 DP to Rebeca
#776 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 07:48 PM

DS: LET ME TAKE OFF MY BOOTS, HAT, MITTENS, AND PARKA! Yes, you get to nurse as soon as I get home from work, it's a given. You do NOT need to stand at my ankles whining, "MUM MUM! COAT OFF! MUM MUM! BOOTS OFF! MUM MUM! WANTIT!" You will get it. Give me ten seconds, would you?

DOG: Aforementioned toddler whining at my feet is made worse by you crowding in on us, thwapping us with your muskie-bat of a tail. BAD DOG! I'm glad you're excited to see me, but BAD BAD BAD DOG!

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#777 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 08:40 PM

Dear sweet baby girl you are never ever allowed in the fridge. This is not a new development. So please stop screaming whenever I close the door or pull you out of the fridge! STAY OUT! Oh and you could stop pooping anytime now.

Dear beloved son of mine DO NOT LICK THE LIDS OF THE CREAM CHEESE, YOGURT ETC IT IS GROSS AND GERMY.

#778 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 10:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musubi View Post
JUST EFFING LISTEN!!!
So eloquent. So succinct. I like it.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#779 of 1059 Old 01-29-2010, 11:41 PM

I so need this thread today. Really.

DD1 - JUST SHUT UP. I AM TIRED OF YOU GOING ON AND ON ABOUT EVERY.LITTLE.F#@#ING.THING LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!! And if you could TRY to be a bit nicer to your little brother he probably wouldn't bite the snot out of you. (I admit that there are times when she just will not get out of his face and he's told her NO 12 times and then he bites her... and I think to myself "you deserved that one kiddo." Mean mama.)

DD2 - DON'T THROW YOURSELF ON THE FLOOR AND SHRIEK THAT SHRILL SIREN SOUND WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU NO. IT'S ANNOYING!!

DS - I love you bunches sweetie. But I really don't need you to hand me boogers or wipe them on my shirt or pants. I'd like to put on clean clothes just once and not have to change again before leaving the house.

DH - GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP ME!! I HAVE A MIGRAINE TODAY AND I'M TIRED. SURFING THE NET WHILE YOU'RE "WORKING FROM HOME" DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT REFILL A SIPPY CUP OR WIPE A HINEY IN THE BATHROOM OCCASIONALLY!!! AND PLEASE SORT YOUR LAUNDRY INTO THE HAMPERS - THE PILE OF CLOTHES ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BED IS 2 FEET TALL AND I'M NOT DOING IT.

I feel much better, tyvm. It's been one of *those* days. Hopefully everyone will stay in their beds tonight because I'm DONE.

Beth
#780 of 1059 Old 01-30-2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscal View Post
I
DH - GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP ME!! I HAVE A MIGRAINE TODAY AND I'M TIRED. SURFING THE NET WHILE YOU'RE "WORKING FROM HOME" DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT REFILL A SIPPY CUP OR WIPE A HINEY IN THE BATHROOM OCCASIONALLY!!!
Beth
YES!!!! Thank you! Facebooking also does not count for working at home!

Tags
Gentle Discipline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page