Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 34 - Mothering Forums

#991 of 1059 Old 09-05-2012, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

STOP TOUCHING MAMA!

gloomy.gif

MrsBone likes this.

lovestory.gif   And on 09/23/2011, we were three;  husband, daughter, and me!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#992 of 1059 Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM

GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!  YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY TIRED, YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL, GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Kristi

Wife to 1 since 2000

Mom to 6 hippie.gif('01), jammin.gif ('02), superhero.gif('07), bouncy.gif ('09), energy.gif ('09), diaper.gif ('10)

homeschool.gif

#993 of 1059 Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM

To DS: STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PENIS IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!! STOP!!!! I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOUR WINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#994 of 1059 Old 10-21-2012, 11:36 PM

PUT YOUR LEGS DOWN NOW! 20 minutes later ABRYN! YOUR LEGS! YOU ARE COMPULSIVELY SHOWING YOUR CROTCH TO OTHER PEOPLE AND IT *&^**^&%$%ING PISSES ME OFF! YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL, NOT A TRAMP! I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE THINKING YOUVE BEEN TOUCHED IN PLACES YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ALL BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY ACT THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN ME TO RESPOND TO EVERY TIME. 20 minutes later ABRYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....this might seem odd but lately it's a common occurence after my six year old started exploring herself.................................^^&**^%^%

homeschool.gifteapot2.GIF delayedvax.gif selectivevax.gif lactivist.gif nocirc.gif goorganic.jpg gd.gifnotes2.gif fambedsingle1.gif knit.gif sewmachine.gif bikenew.gifcat.gif 

#995 of 1059 Old 10-22-2012, 12:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaynard1 View Post

PUT YOUR LEGS DOWN NOW! 20 minutes later ABRYN! YOUR LEGS! YOU ARE COMPULSIVELY SHOWING YOUR CROTCH TO OTHER PEOPLE AND IT *&^**^&%$%ING PISSES ME OFF! YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL, NOT A TRAMP! I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE THINKING YOUVE BEEN TOUCHED IN PLACES YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ALL BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY ACT THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN ME TO RESPOND TO EVERY TIME. 20 minutes later ABRYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....this might seem odd but lately it's a common occurence after my six year old started exploring herself.................................^^&**^%^%

Oh my gosh, this was us ALL THROUGH Target today. GUH! Never again is she allowed to wear a dress without long shorts underneath.

Mama to a bright 7 y/o girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and an exuberant 3 y/o boy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 Loving unschooling, 2x

and natural living in Hawaii.
#996 of 1059 Old 10-22-2012, 07:35 AM

thank you for that! I was hoping not to offend anyone but this is the only thing lately that she really has a finger on my button about and it just drives me nuts.

homeschool.gifteapot2.GIF delayedvax.gif selectivevax.gif lactivist.gif nocirc.gif goorganic.jpg gd.gifnotes2.gif fambedsingle1.gif knit.gif sewmachine.gif bikenew.gifcat.gif 

#997 of 1059 Old 10-22-2012, 07:47 AM

teens:stop being lazy. stop being dramatic. you freak out like the world is ending and hours later it is a-ok. stop hating on your little sister.

pre-teen:stop being obnoxious to your sisters. stop being loud. stop saying weird things.

baby: STOP WAKING UP ALL NIGHT.

dh: stop telling me you'll do things that aren't going to happen...if you don't know, just don't tell me. and stop working so much. and go to the doctor and get treated for your arthritis bc it's not just hurting *you*. also, stop snoring.

dogs: stop freaking walking on the hardwood floor all night, and licking yourselves when i am trying to sleep. i hate you right now.

Thing1Thing2 and Jill1085 like this.

drowning in hormones with 4 daughters and an understanding, loving hubby. also some dogs. my life is crazy and we are always learning.

#998 of 1059 Old 10-22-2012, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberskyfire View Post

DD: OMG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Why do you scream "NO" every time I ask you to do something?! SERIOUSLY! And stop smearing your food all over your face when you eat! You are FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS OLD! Not twelve months old! You should be over this $#@& by now! I'm tired of bathing you twice a day because you've smeared food in your hair AGAIN!

DH: I love being a mom, but don't you ever come home and say that your cushy job is harder than "getting to play with kids all day in your pajamas." It's not a f&%$#ing slumber party! "Playing" as you so sweetly put it means having to sing "Row Row Row Your Boat" for the 3187346461th time that day, making slime - AGAIN -, cleaning up vomit, wiping snot, trying to figure out how to cook a meal without the baby screaming bloody murder because he's been put down, forgetting to feed myself and being in my pajamas when you get home not because "OMG, I can stay in my pajamas all day, this is great!" but because I WASN'T PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of finding a moment in which to clean the filth off of my body! What, you think I actually LIKE smelling like this? Stop sighing and rolling your eyes because I hand you the baby and beg for FIVE MINUTES in the shower!

I am dying over here!!!!! Oh my god. You are an absolute freaking classic! ROTFLMAO.gif

THANK YOU ever so much for the laugh mama. Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I really needed to laugh. love.gif

P.S I echo your exact sentiments xxx

Thing1Thing2 likes this.
#999 of 1059 Old 10-22-2012, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncertain View Post

ROTFLMAO.gif

To this I will add, I don't care that you are sooo tired from traveling for work.  Even sitting in an airport waiting room sounds like the most luxurious vacation right about now so stop telling me that you are *so sick* of eating restaurant food and having to work nights while on the road.  Really.  Because I am *this* close to gouging out your eyeballs because today in Target I had three children who had to poo simultaneously and that SUCKED.

Bwahahahahahaha!!! ROTFLMAO.gif Oh man, that does suck. Very, very much.

#1000 of 1059 Old 10-29-2012, 05:13 PM

when both parents think theyre right and that the other is wrong, i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur child looks at u lyk what r u guys doing????greensad.gif

or, stop moaning every five minutes!!! toddler.gifim not carrying u! spiderman doesnt go up every half an hour!!!fencing.gif (3am) i am not getting u cereal!!! u shud of eaten dinner!!! mecry.gifgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr death of me dailyblahblah.gifdizzy.gif feel lyk screaming

#1001 of 1059 Old 11-02-2012, 03:07 PM

Why are you slapping the baby in the face?????? Why are you kicking me and throwing things at me??? Who is this psycho child???? Where is the child I worked so hard to raise in a gentle and loving way?????  GET IN YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE UNTIL YOU BEHAVE PROPERLY!!!!!! Oh lord....I'm my mother.

#1002 of 1059 Old 11-03-2012, 02:25 PM

Can you PLEASE get out of this room?!!!! I told you I needed MY down time. Yes you can use the computer AFTER I have my down time so stop asking me if the 5 minutes are up yet!!! They're not up yet because I can't have any down time while you're in here all over my space!!!!

MrsBone likes this.

Devoted Mom to DS (27)
,DD1 (11)
and : DD2 (7)
I don't want to miss a thing!
#1003 of 1059 Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

Gentle discipline is so ready to get spanked in this house.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!blueman.gif

#1004 of 1059 Old 11-19-2012, 08:25 PM

Oh my god. Go the f*ck to sleep!!!
Thing1Thing2 likes this.

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#1005 of 1059 Old 11-19-2012, 08:37 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

You have asked me that question four times in the last ten minutes! If you don't want to listen to the answer, don't ask the freaking question!!

Mama to a bright 7 y/o girl
and an exuberant 3 y/o boy
 Loving unschooling, 2x

and natural living in Hawaii.
#1006 of 1059 Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)

So, what, you don't have anything to be "sad forever" about in this particular five minute period, so you're going to dredge up the "I want juice!" episode again?????!?!  I told you!  We don't have juice!  And after four days of tantrums-every-five-minutes I almost wouldn't mind if you ran away to your little pink house to be sad forever!

#1007 of 1059 Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceface View Post

STAY. ASLEEP. STOP. WAKING. UP. EVERY. 20. MINUTES. FOR. MILKIES.

Amen, amen, amen. We even all it milkies, too.
#1008 of 1059 Old 11-22-2012, 11:14 AM

Stay asleep and let mommy put you down in your crib. Have a nice 3 hour nap on your own without touching me the whole damn time!!! I need to be a separate human being for a few minutes at least!! Yes, that includes pooping in private, not reading Munsch books to you while you sit on the potty to keep me company. Seriously, I can do this myself! I'm a big girl!! Go watch your freakin' Elmo that you whined and begged for until you noticed that I had to go to the bathroom! I slept from maybe 12 to 4:30 because you would freak out every time I moved a muscle. This $H1T won't fly once your baby brother or sister is born!
I'm sorely tempted to just drop you off at gramma and grampa's; whining be damned and do something luxurious like TAKE A DUMP BY MYSELF!!!!
Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!
Okay.. I feel a little more sane even if you're still hanging off my boobs and don't get much past dozing.
#1009 of 1059 Old 11-23-2012, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You keep me up all night and then you demand everything from me all day long. Put me down, no pick me up. You want whatever it is I'm trying to clean with and you will scream if you don't get it right now! I try to sweep - no YOU WANT THE BROOM. So I try to wash the table instead, NOW YOU WANT THE SPONGE, uggghh it never ends all day long!! And is it really gonna kill you if u don't get to be into EVERYTHING your older brother is doing? Really?? You have to pick up his small Legos and eat them when you have your OWN LEGOS?? You scream like someone is killing you because you cant have them and the neighbors think I'm nuts. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! AT LEAST LET ME GET SOME FREAKING SLEEP SO I CAN DEAL WITH YOU!!!!

Wife to
- Mama to
DS 6/08 and DS
9/11
#1010 of 1059 Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 PM

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSH!!!!!!! LEAVE THE POOR F*@(@*)(*! DOGS ALONE!!!!!!!!! QUIT THROWING THINGS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1011 of 1059 Old 12-03-2012, 08:46 AM

PLEASE stop pushing your baby brother!!!! STOP taking everything out of his hands!!! NO MORE whining about every little thing!!! When I say stop, F*%#% STOP!!!!
bouncymummy likes this.
#1012 of 1059 Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM

why dont' you listen to me?  why do you ask me why everytime i tell you something when i've just explained the why?  why do you say what and look at me with that stupid blank look and half smile becuase you know you're pushing my buttons?  Why can't you just shut up and behave?  I used to LIke being with you - what happened?  why do you do the opposite of everything I say?  And while we're at it, what's up with all the "i don't want to" and "I'm too tired" whining all the time?  why dont' you just go the [email protected]#$ to bed and stay there? I can't stand you.

#1013 of 1059 Old 12-07-2012, 09:54 AM

Stop saying "I know" after everything I say to you - you obviously don't know or I wouldn't be having to tell/remind you!!!!!!!!!!!  You think you're so f&cking smart but really you're just a kid so just listen to me for once - has it ever crossed your mind that maybe I'm smarter than you?!?!?!

And STOP BEING MEAN to my animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm really starting to think you have a problem - you're f&cking seven years old and I hope they bite you.

K, partner to
R who came with DSS9
Our first arrived March 2013!! One
in 2014. Newest
due August 2015.
#1014 of 1059 Old 12-26-2012, 04:37 PM

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1015 of 1059 Old 12-26-2012, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)

Every time I have to clean up poopy undies because you refuse to go on the toilet I want to scream. You have never pooped on the potty in your life. You're 4. 

Single, student mama 
 to 3 boys 
 and loving every minute of it.

Any time scientists disagree, it's because we have insufficient data. Then we can agree on what kind of data to get; we get the data; and the data solves the problem. Either I'm right, or you're right, or we're both wrong. And we move on. That kind of conflict resolution does not exist in politics or religion.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
#1016 of 1059 Old 12-26-2012, 06:38 PM

I'm sorry Santa brought the neighbour's kid Baby Butterscotch and he only brought you a Wii. Next year you're going to volunteer at a soup kitchen and then maybe you'll appreciate all the priviliges and luxuries you have. OMG I feel like such a failure for not teaching you gratitude and humility.

journeymom likes this.

Diane, SAHM to DD (June 05) and DS (April 07).
::::
#1017 of 1059 Old 01-16-2013, 09:32 AM

So, instead of yelling, now I pick her up and very softly and sweetly sing to her:  "Shut up.  Please shut up.  Just shut the eff uuuuuup.  Leave your pretty in.  Stop chewing shoes.  You are not having juuuuuuuice.  Shut up, just shut up, stop yelling at Mama, I'm gooooing to run away, goddamnit I can't takeitanymore.  Mama loves you, but you're being awful, stop yelling stop yelling, I don't need to hold you, leave your pretty in, goddamnit!  Shut up shutupshutup.  How maaaaaaaaany tantrumns can you throw?  Holy crap, now whaaaaaaaat?  Shut up, shutupshutup, ohmahgawd please shutup." and so on.

Seriously.  Out into the cul-de-sac screaming.  She is verbal now, so it's either whining or a plaintive "Up, please!" - there is no more denying it.  I have a clingy toddler.

surrender.gif

journeymom and MrsBone like this.

lovestory.gif   And on 09/23/2011, we were three;  husband, daughter, and me!

#1018 of 1059 Old 01-17-2013, 12:31 AM

JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!!! LIFE WILL BE SOOO MUCH EASIER IF YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!!! 

and

FOR THE LOVE OF JOVE, DON'T HEADBUTT YOUR SISTER!! STOP IT!!! JUST STOP!!! (I mean, why does he do that!?!?!?!?!! He'll even play headbutt!!! Gets on my frigging nerves.... [grumble grumble])...

#1019 of 1059 Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM

Sheepish.gif YOUR FATHER CAN LAY YOU DOWN FOR SLEEP!!! YOU DO NOT NEED BOO-BOO AT NAPTIME! DON'T TELL MOMMY NO, DON'T HIT, LET'S GO, SLEEP ALL NIGHT W/O ME, THE POTTY CHAIR IS A GOOD THING! 

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE WINE!!!

HUSBAND PLEASE LEARN HOW TO NIGHTIME PARENT AND I CAN'T TEACH YOU, READ A BLOG FOR PETES SAKE!

WOW, uncap lock, this is an AWESOME thread! I laughed before getting here. Thanks!joy.gif

Katie8681 likes this.
#1020 of 1059 Old 01-29-2013, 06:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

sweet f*cking hell.  please go to sleep.  please.  all I want is a bath.  just a bath.  I want a hot bubble bath to feel human.  please go to sleep.  please.  what do I need to do to make you sleep?

Tags
Gentle Discipline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page