Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 35 - Mothering Forums

#1021 of 1059 Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

STOP SCREAMING!! OMG JUST STOP THE SCREAMING. You have everything you need, you are screaming for fun and my ears are about to bleed. Just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1022 of 1059 Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Stop asking me for food. You just ate. I know you're fine. You can't live off of pb&j and cereal. I just told you no. Are your ears broken?! It's not freaking time to eat.

Love my 3 boys! joy.gif
#1023 of 1059 Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 AM

Stop asking me for food. You just ate. I know you're fine. You can't live off of pb&j and cereal. I just told you no. Are your ears broken?! It's not freaking time to eat.

Love my 3 boys! joy.gif

#1024 of 1059 Old 02-06-2013, 01:09 AM

My hair is not a ladder.  Not not not a ladder!

1pump.giffamilybed1.gifslinggirl.gifcd.gifdiaper.gif

#1025 of 1059 Old 02-14-2013, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Hey, it's a little late, but HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY TO THIS THREAD!  jumpers.gif

MrsBone likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1026 of 1059 Old 02-14-2013, 01:34 PM

Oh wow! 8 years!! Impressive!
I'm about to go ape on lil miss so I'll vent here instead:

Water is a LIQUID. If you don't let mommy put the top on properly before you snatch your sippy away, water WILL pour out and get you ALL WET! You can use it open or closed properly but not any way between. No, I can't change the laws of physics, not even for you!

If you refuse to wear your mittens, your hands will get cold. All the screaming in the world won't change that. See above regarding laws of physics.

I can't help and NOT help simultaneously. MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND!!!!!!

GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY SHIRT! You can nurse anytime you want to, you just need to ask. I'm NOT a skanky ho though so you DON'T get to feel me up just for the hell of it!!

If you want to come to gramma's house, you need to get in the carseat. No, we're not walking. She lives 40km away, that's why!!

YES, I KNOW THAT'S MOMMY'S SHOE! IT WAS MOMMY'S FREAKIN' SHOE FIVE SECONDS AGO AND FIVE SECONDS BEFORE THAT!!! Thank you for the breaking news. Now PLEASE just BE QUIET for 10 seconds straight!!!!!

Ok... That at least scratches the surface. Urge to kill fading..fading... RISING!!.... fading..... Lol
#1027 of 1059 Old 03-13-2013, 12:28 PM

Shut up.  just shut up and leave me alone.  i was getting a little frustrated with the puzzle, doing it for the 100th time after already doing it 600 times with your sister this morning, so i said i was going to walk away for ONE MINUTE because I needed to calm down.  but no.  one minute was entirely intolerable, apparently.  if your screaming wakes up your sister, i'm going to go crazy.  she hasn't napped all day.  why can't you let me be for ONE MINUTE!?  now i could really do with 1 hour.  your screaming and following me around does not help me calm down in the least.  get lost.  this is the only time a get some sort of down time all freakin day long, but i was trying to sit there with you because you said you wanted some attention.  but when you just start fidgeting and stuffing puzzle pieces up your pant leg, then insisting that i do the puzzle it's not very fun for me. all i wanted was one minute so that i wouldn't yell at you, and look where that got us.  i yelled anyway.  now i feel like crap.

#1028 of 1059 Old 03-13-2013, 11:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Go. To. Sleep. Why can't you go to sleep at a normal time? Why can't you just go to sleep at 8 or even 9 like other kids? Why do you ignore us so much?

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#1029 of 1059 Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 AM

I Love this! I wish I had seen this on Friday when I yelled at DS for pulling the felt board I made him out of the wall. I know he's not doing it to make me mad, but man it took me a LONG TIME to make that thing and he's going to ruin it in 10 seconds. So destructive....
#1030 of 1059 Old 03-18-2013, 11:40 AM

OMG!!! You can't simultaneously wear and NOT wear the freakin owl shirt!!!! Make up your freakin mind! ARRRGH!!!!!!!!
journeymom likes this.
#1031 of 1059 Old 03-18-2013, 03:54 PM

You are 5 1/2...stop having a temper tantrum every time your little sister plays with a toy because you decide right then and there that you want it to!!!! You already got first choice for Barbies and brought out 10 of them for yourself. You do NOT need your sister's toy...she wasn't even bothering you...she was just playing nicely by herself!

#1032 of 1059 Old 04-09-2013, 09:31 AM

YOU! - Let me finish answering your first question before you move on to the next! WHY DO YOU ASK ME A QUESTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER??!!?? PLEASE stop asking me a question every minute of every day. Especially the ones I already know for a fact you have the answers to. AND STOP TATTLING ON YOUR SISTERS!!!!! You do not have to update me every minute I am in the bathroom with what your sisters are doing wrong. I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME THE CRAP ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!

YOU! - STOP SAYING I HATE YOU! I'm done being gentle on this. If you tell your little sister you hate her one more time I am going to fly off the handle. You think that was flying off the handle this morning? Just wait, say it one more time, I dare you...... It's time for you to start picking up the communal areas with big sister. No, your legs don't hurt, no, you are not tired, you're being a brat, get off your rear and pick up these toys you helped drag out or I AM THROWING THEM IN THE TRASH. NOT. JOKING.

YOU! - STOP BEING A LITTLE PRAT TO YOUR BIG SISTERS!!!!! I know you have speech issues, I KNOW it's hard for you to understand, but you know the word NO and you understand when I've told you to not do something. I am finished with you testing your boundaries. STOP CLIMBING ON ALL OF US!!!!! No! I am not a jungle gym!!!! Your sisters do not appreciate you laying on them! STOP IT!!

YOU! - YES, YOU! STUPID LADY! STOP GETTING ANGRY AT YOUR KIDS FOR DOING NORMAL KID STUFF!!!!!!!!!! STOP YELLING! They feed off you and it makes it 10 times worse!! If it gets to be too much then send them all to their rooms, better that than having a meltdown yourself. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS. I'm tired of feeling guilty afterwards for yelling at them.

You, little one, stay awesome, because right now you are the only one reminding me why I love having kids.

journeymom likes this.
#1033 of 1059 Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM

Stop picking on your sister because you have too much energy and can't get it out! Ugh. Today was a frustrating day. I know it's because it's been cold and we didn't go outside all day but shit, can you give me a break please?

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#1034 of 1059 Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 PM

Dear darling,

If I have to sit that bear up at the end of your bed ONE MORE TIME at bedtimes - I'm going to take him outside and chainsaw him to death!!

Don't laugh at your mummy when she's losing her mind - please...just don't laugh...it's NOT FUNNY! (gibberish...gibberish...ranty...gibberish...slobber...)

Thanks for turning me into a walking zombie - my insomnia isn't entirely your fault I know...oh WTH........it IS, is TOTALLY IS!

Could we just have one day when we're not all about the feisty, temperamental, loud, crazy, unpredictable, smart-alecky - ness. Can we make, say, Wednesdays, the day we have: calm, peace, loving cuddles, gentle touching and interesting conversations. Yup.

When you want to cuddle or kiss me, you turn from child into velcro - usually at the most inconvenient times (by design I'm sure!) - when I want to cuddle or kiss you...I usually get a palm hurtling at my nose, or a firm poke in the eye. Thanks kid.

Love,

Your mummy.

(Who could write ten times this - but only has five minutes to blow off steam online because it looks like you've decided to take a short nap today! Oh joy. Crazy small person you. Ahem.)

#1035 of 1059 Old 04-12-2013, 08:52 PM

ry%3D400

The screen is... upside down?? WTF???  How did you get the screen to turn UPSIDE DOWN?????? How do I fix this? HOW DID YOU GET THE SCREEN TO TURN UPSIDE DOWN?????

#1036 of 1059 Old 04-13-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocanej View Post

ry%3D400

The screen is... upside down?? WTF???  How did you get the screen to turn UPSIDE DOWN?????? How do I fix this? HOW DID YOU GET THE SCREEN TO TURN UPSIDE DOWN?????

I have to deal with this a lot! HAHA Glad to see I'm not the only one. Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Change display settings > Orientation :) Should get it :) Oh sorry, just realized it's 18 hours ago, sure hope you figured out how to fix it by now lol

#1037 of 1059 Old 04-13-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post

I have to deal with this a lot! HAHA Glad to see I'm not the only one. Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Change display settings > Orientation :) Should get it :) Oh sorry, just realized it's 18 hours ago, sure hope you figured out how to fix it by now lol

Yes! It took me about 10x longer than it took him to do it, but I did figure it out. Glad I don't have to live with it. My neck was getting sore.  ; )

77589 likes this.
#1038 of 1059 Old 04-13-2013, 10:03 PM

OMFG ladies. The %$#$% 3yo DD just poured some murky looking-water on my steelhead trout, which I paid the big $$$ for, and really tasted good.

hopmad.gifCuss.gifsplat.gif

geek.gif Mama + superhero.gifDaddy +energy.gifDD (12/20/09) = heartbeat.gif

Expecting stork-girl.gif #2 in September!

#1039 of 1059 Old 05-15-2013, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Why are you having one of those days where you repeat EVERY THING I say in the form of a question??? Gahhh!
#1040 of 1059 Old 05-15-2013, 12:42 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
I hate Dora.

I HATE Dora.

I HATE DORA THE EXPLORER!!!!!
77589 likes this.

At home amongst the redwoods 
 with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11, and #2 due in October 2015
  Instant CNM, just add 
 !
#1041 of 1059 Old 05-29-2013, 06:32 PM

If you would just clean up your toys whe. You are done with them you wouldn't have so many things to pick up at the end of the day! Ugh! I know, it's a lesson leaned but that doesn't make it less frustrating

DH(9/04) DS(12/08) and DD(5/11)

#1042 of 1059 Old 05-29-2013, 08:26 PM

Eat! Just eat like a normal kid! Stop flinging it on the floor without even tasting it! It goes in your freaking mouth!
77589 and jtothej like this.

stillheart.gif Momma-ing the Muffin since October 2011!

#1043 of 1059 Old 06-05-2013, 06:35 PM

If you ask why one more freaking time I'm going to walk into traffic!!! Because I flipping said so!

Love my 3 boys! joy.gif
#1044 of 1059 Old 06-24-2013, 12:24 PM

what the hell is wrong with you? i tell you to let go of your sister so you grab her and stab her in the arm with a stick.  i'm offering to take the both of you to the pool for crying out loud.  and you run off.  can you listen to anything at all that I say today with out me having to yell it?  i should just save my breath - you don't do it anyway.  what happened to my sweet child and when can I get him back??

#1045 of 1059 Old 06-24-2013, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
STOP LICKING MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
77589 likes this.

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#1046 of 1059 Old 07-27-2013, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Stop yelling at your sister and plugging your ears. Please try to be kind, peaceful,  patient and loving!

And you (other sister) stop yelling at big sister!

Me +
Dh =
Dd1(9.5 yrs) +
Dd2(7 yrs) and
Ds(4.5 yrs)
#1047 of 1059 Old 08-04-2013, 04:25 PM

ds: Quit breaking everything!!!!! I know you're just trying to figure out how everything works, but COME ON!!! I can only afford to replace so much stuff!!!

dd: Be a little bit tolerant of your brother.... seriously!!!! You're not going to burst into flames because he accidentally touched you!!!

Single student mama to dd 5/04 and ds 11/07.

#1048 of 1059 Old 08-04-2013, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaam View Post
dd: Be a little bit tolerant of your brother.... seriously!!!! You're not going to burst into flames because he accidentally touched you!!!

Oh boy, am I familiar with this one.

#1049 of 1059 Old 08-06-2013, 12:13 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)

To DS, when he started making very strange sounds the other night, just for the fun of it:

Please stop sounding like something out of the exorcist!  I really have enough to worry about without worrying that you are either choking or that your head is going to start spinning in circles!

77589 likes this.
#1050 of 1059 Old 08-12-2013, 08:05 AM

AAAAAAH! Leave your diaper on! If you absolutely refuse to pee or poop on the potty, then I have no desire to clean up pee puddles off the floor, or poop off of the walls! Enough! I'm done with bodily waste! Please!

Tags
Gentle Discipline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page