My child loves watching Mr. Bean and I hate it. - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By summer84

#1 of 5 Old 09-24-2018, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My child loves watching Mr. Bean and I hate it.

My three-year old son keeps on watching Mr. Bean which I really don’t like. It doesn’t have conversations and it’s not good for children to watch such show. A foreign pediatrician advised me not to let my child watch cartoons that do not have dialogues because it will bring no good for him. Every time he’s watching it, I will transfer the show to something sensible to watch like Little Einstein or Curious George. However, whenever I did, he will cry so hard and will only stop when I transfer it back to Mr. Bean. I don’t know what to do with him now. Can you guys suggest a show that is good for a three-year old child? Badly need your help. It will be much appreciated!
alisonparker likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-24-2018, 01:47 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have a solution, not a great solution but it may help you. You can dress like Mr. Bean and play with your child. You can do this once or tweece a week.
#3 of 5 Old 10-13-2018, 12:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't think any shows are necessarily good for kids to be watching but watching Mr bean won't do him any harm

#4 of 5 Old 10-13-2018, 01:19 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Honestly, Mr Bean would probably be better for a 3yo than little kid cartoons. I hear you though; something about that character creeps me out!
#5 of 5 Old 10-13-2018, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer84 View Post
My three-year old son keeps on watching Mr. Bean which I really don’t like. It doesn’t have conversations and it’s not good for children to watch such show. A foreign pediatrician advised me not to let my child watch cartoons that do not have dialogues because it will bring no good for him. Every time he’s watching it, I will transfer the show to something sensible to watch like Little Einstein or Curious George. However, whenever I did, he will cry so hard and will only stop when I transfer it back to Mr. Bean. I don’t know what to do with him now. Can you guys suggest a show that is good for a three-year old child? Badly need your help. It will be much appreciated!
Turn off the TV and send him outside to play. Only let him watch Mr. Bean on days when the weather makes it dangerous to be outside. Problem solved.

Bring back the old MDC

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page